This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

"Team Flare's hideout is in the desert" from the new rumors - Viable proof

#11SpikeTbearPosted 7/20/2013 1:38:19 AM
LegendofDarkrai posted...
Bit if you look at the map, you can clearly see a pit of lava right underneath the plant

Typically, lava is hot.
---
"The most important thing is to never stop questioning." -Albert Einstein.
Xbox Live: AlteraLateralus
#12Montymole11Posted 7/20/2013 1:41:36 AM
SH076UNNER posted...
SpikeTbear posted...
Were those buildings confirmed to be Team Flair's hideout?

The man who released these rumors claimed that Team Flair's hideout is located in the desert. I don't know about you guys, but to me that looks like a desert and the weird looking futuristic buildings truly do look like a hideout for the weird looking Team Flair.

LEGIT ALMOST PROOF.
---
Official Chespin of the XY Boards.
Check out my awesome Pokemon website at https://www.pokemonxystuff.wordpress.com
#13LegendofDarkraiPosted 7/20/2013 1:45:46 AM
I would say that their hq is in Lumiose since that's where you'll probably find the big money
---
You're looking at gamefaqs last air-bender
#14Nightstar1994Posted 7/20/2013 1:53:16 AM
Gaara confirmed as TF Leader.
#15ridleyslayer23Posted 7/20/2013 10:09:42 AM
Hmmm if their hideout is in the desert...does that mean its possible that Kuja is their leader?!?
---
Why does Ganon have no friends?
It's because he's such a boar.
#16EnferolunosPosted 7/20/2013 10:16:57 AM
I love it when people take information we've known for months as evidence to support new "leaks"

"New leak:
There will be over 200 new pokemon this game
The region is based on France
There are 16 badges this time with all the types minus fairy and dragon, and there will be 2 champions, one of which has fairy and one of which has dragon
You get to go back to all 5 of the previous regions after the E4
Fairy type is real"

<<Woah, there's info about fairy type and the region being based on france, it must be legit>>

Oh, and if it wasn't obvious, by "love it" I actually mean "get depressed about people's capacity for logic (or lack thereof)"
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFXV, KHIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you