This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

People do realize that there are normal animals in the Pokemon world right?

#1Hierarchy225Posted 7/20/2013 12:58:37 AM(edited)
Not all the animals are Pokemon.

There are normal worms, normal cows(I'm not talking about Miltank), Real world fish(like Salmon), a regular Mongoose(NOT Zangoose), normal Lobsters, normal Tigers, Indian Elephants, normal bugs, normal coral, normal chameleons, normal jellyfish, normal dogs, normal cats, normal chicken, etc.

So I really don't get why some people would think that you would have to eat a Pokemon if you lived in the Pokemon world(or you would be able to). When all these perfectly good non sentient animals exist.
---
The Official Stealth Rock of the Pokemon X Board
3DS Friend Code 1993-7813-6870
#2SpikeTbearPosted 7/20/2013 1:00:11 AM
But Farfetch'd is so damn tasty. He even comes with his own seasoning.
---
"The most important thing is to never stop questioning." -Albert Einstein.
Xbox Live: AlteraLateralus
#3Scott1187Posted 7/20/2013 1:00:50 AM
Umm, I'm not sure what you think sentient means, but 'normal' animals are still sentient too...
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 1679-1616-3854
#4Hierarchy225(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2013 1:03:55 AM(edited)
Scott1187 posted...
Umm, I'm not sure what you think sentient means, but 'normal' animals are still sentient too...

Maybe I should have said sapient.

Jaricko posted...
They kinda vanished from the show and games at some point. Now its just pokemon. +1 to comatose theory.

Its not just in the show, and games. Its also in the manga. In Pokemon Adventures they showed real mice, and Victreebell eating real birds(not pidgey or spearow or anything).
---
#5JarickoPosted 7/20/2013 1:02:46 AM
They kinda vanished from the show and games at some point. Now its just pokemon. +1 to comatose theory.
---
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!
#6CaptainGordonPosted 7/20/2013 1:05:34 AM
Kentucky Fried Combusken... mmm!
---
No one, not even a demon, can deny a man his Pizza Shack Teriyaki Pizza.
#7powerprotomanPosted 7/20/2013 1:09:53 AM
Jaricko posted...

you mean the theory where ash get hit by lightning during the spearow attack despite that never happening so how many points does a theory lose when it gets debunked
#8Hierarchy225(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2013 1:11:17 AM(edited)
CaptainGordon posted...
Kentucky Fried Combusken... mmm!

I know you're joking, but this made me think. It would be nearly impossible to raise most Pokemon for food. Considering they're self aware Pokemon would probably end up rebelling, and killing a lot of humans when they figured out what was going on.

Kentucky Fried Combusken? Please. That Combusken would evolve, and slaughter every human it saw. Hell I doubt a group of armed grown men could stand a chance against a Torchic with Ember.
---
#9Montymole11Posted 7/20/2013 1:14:02 AM
SpikeTbear posted...
But Farfetch'd is so damn tasty. He even comes with his own seasoning.

Yum. O.

McDonalds : Hello. What will u eat.

Me : MiltankBurger , side of Farfetch'd leeks and a Vanilluxe.
---
Official Chespin of the XY Boards.
Check out my awesome Pokemon website at https://www.pokemonxystuff.wordpress.com
#10JarickoPosted 7/20/2013 1:23:02 AM
powerprotoman posted...
Jaricko posted...

you mean the theory where ash get hit by lightning during the spearow attack despite that never happening so how many points does a theory lose when it gets debunked

I cant remember all the details but it could easily be altered to when pikachu zapped him. I am not saying its true either. I just like the theory.
---
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!