This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why the new leak is (probably) fake

#1JacornonthecobPosted 7/20/2013 10:02:20 AM
Now I know a lot of work went into that new leak, and I like a lot of the new ideas and names, but I'm pretty sure it's fake. Sorry if this has been said before, but since the legitimacy thread is just a bunch of people bullying some guy who thought Japan was China, I'll post this here.

According to the new leaker, he played through the whole game, and posted all of the gym leaders. However, according to our pokebeach friend, the fourth gym is Fighting type. Not only is the fourth gym not fighting in the new leak, but fighting isn't ever even mentioned as a gym. Considering pokebeach has been almost 100% correct at this point, I sincerely doubt the legitimacy of the new leak.
#2bobstevens23123Posted 7/20/2013 10:05:01 AM
Lol, I didn't think Japan was china i just didnt know who made the game. A few sarcastic comments later mixed in with a bunch of dumbasses and poof there's my topic. Also sorry if this results in the damnation of ur topic
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960188-call-of-duty-black-ops/59821100
#3alatreon789Posted 7/20/2013 10:09:52 AM
Yep, that leak was made up.

And yeah that topic was destroyed because people could not understand I speaking about the legal definition of two words lol. But yep I probably just contributed to the derailment of your topic.
---
This signature will not change until the rebirth of Nintendo Power. PSN: Interitum48
Started: 9:56 PM 12/18/2012
#4-Oath-Posted 7/20/2013 10:11:20 AM
I hate bullies.

But yes, the leaks were an awesome read. I don't think they are true though.
#5MasterSpectrobePosted 7/20/2013 10:17:13 AM
bobstevens23123 posted...
Lol, I didn't think Japan was china i just didnt know who made the game. A few sarcastic comments later mixed in with a bunch of dumbasses and poof there's my topic. Also sorry if this results in the damnation of ur topic

Just get over it you said a racist comment, end of story. Own up and stop b*******
---
"Super Saiyans playing children's card games in space"
http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/8537/superyuuma1.jpg
#6-Oath-Posted 7/20/2013 10:24:42 AM
MasterSpectrobe posted...
bobstevens23123 posted...

Just get over it you said a racist comment, end of story. Own up and stop b*******

People like you make me sick. Get over racism. When will we stop living in the past. Not everyone has a negative one way mind like yours.
#7Firelion6593Posted 7/20/2013 10:52:37 AM
-Oath- posted...
People like you make me sick. Get over racism. When will we stop living in the past. Not everyone has a negative one way mind like yours.

Said the guy who supposedly hates bullies.
---
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.
#8Archwing3441Posted 7/20/2013 10:55:50 AM
:( I miss the first derailed train wreck... *waits patiently* is it going to happen to this one?
---
Nintendo? PlayStation? no...
http://mangafox.me/manga/mel_kano/v03/c016/27.html
#9Jacornonthecob(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2013 11:00:53 AM
-Oath- posted...
I hate bullies.

But yes, the leaks were an awesome read. I don't think they are true though.

I know right? Rock snake legendary and mantiroar would have been awesome.

The good news? There isn't necessarily a Farfetchd evo!
#10Tsuki-ShiroPosted 7/20/2013 11:06:30 AM
It stated that the only fairy retcons were marill/gardevoir/jigglypuff. Which is odd because clefairy would most likely be fairy too. The pokebeach leak also stated mawile would gain the type.

Too many contradictions to the other accurate leak.