This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why the new leak is (probably) fake

#21bobstevens23123Posted 7/20/2013 12:24:06 PM
MasterSpectrobe posted...
-Oath- posted...
bobstevens23123 posted...
Lol, I didn't think Japan was china i just didnt know who made the game. A few sarcastic comments later mixed in with a bunch of dumbasses and poof there's my topic. Also sorry if this results in the damnation of ur topic

Just get over it you said a racist comment, end of story. Own up and stop b*******

People like you make me sick. Get over racism. When will we stop living in the past. Not everyone has a negative one way mind like yours.

Are you stupid? I'm saying he should get over HIMSELF. He said a racist comment and instead of owning up to it he kept digging HIMSELF a hole and made it worse btw I'm Black.

Get over myself? When did I say I was better then anyone one else? Am I being arrogant or supercilious in anyway? O well typical black dude that's an idiot nothing to see here/ sarcasm( ill put it here bc u clearly can't tell when I use it)
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960188-call-of-duty-black-ops/59821100
#22MasterSpectrobePosted 7/20/2013 12:31:22 PM
-Oath- posted...
Lol, I didn't think Japan was china i just didnt know who made the game. A few sarcastic comments later mixed in with a bunch of dumbasses and poof there's my topic. Also sorry if this results in the damnation of ur topic

Just get over it you said a racist comment, end of story. Own up and stop b*******

People like you make me sick. Get over racism. When will we stop living in the past. Not everyone has a negative one way mind like yours.

Are you stupid? I'm saying he should get over HIMSELF. He said a racist comment and instead of owning up to it he kept digging HIMSELF a hole and made it worse btw I'm Black.

Get over myself? When did I say I was better then anyone one else? Am I being arrogant or supercilious in anyway? O well typical black dude that's an idiot nothing to see here/ sarcasm( ill put it here bc u clearly can't tell when I use it)

Yes get over yourself. You called a bunch of people dumbasses for calling you out on your clearly racist comment and you will never let it go until you are right which you are not. At this point it's clear you don't know how to use Sarcasm *sigh*

Well, my job is done, I've rustled your Jimmies and now I can retire for the rest of the of the day.

*Withdraws cooly*
---
"Super Saiyans playing children's card games in space"
http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/8537/superyuuma1.jpg
#23bobstevens23123Posted 7/20/2013 12:34:11 PM
Rustled my jimmies? Hahah no u haven't dude all I've done is proven u dont know what sarcasm is
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960188-call-of-duty-black-ops/59821100
#24Lord_VishanaPosted 7/20/2013 12:39:08 PM
Am I on the Pokemon X board or the Current Events board?
---
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png No Justice! No Peace! 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#25DrakoVongola1Posted 7/20/2013 12:44:36 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
Am I on the Pokemon X board or the Current Events board?

Come on, this place isn't as bad as CE, this is just contained to a couple topics, every CE topic erupts into an argument about racism, homophobia, transphobia, or religion.
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#26Valorous_RolandPosted 7/20/2013 12:53:56 PM(edited)
Jacornonthecob posted...
...Considering pokebeach has been almost 100% correct at this point, I sincerely doubt the legitimacy of the new leak.

Wasn't Pokebeach the site that reported the echo type?

I dunno, I'm not ruling it out just yet. Anyways, Fire/Poison sounds sweet.

EDIT: Well, didn't see this happening around me.
---
Official President of the The National Association for the Preservation of Manikins (SMT: Nocturne)
#27Genius_SagePosted 7/20/2013 12:49:02 PM
I wonder why white people keep saying forget the past. It just seems completely stupid to me, if a mass serial killer was on trail people would laugh his ass to the electric chair if he said that during the session.

You can't brush off a history of rape, robbery (land, resources and even nationality theivery) and murder like it's nothing, and then promise you'll "play fair" from now on, and do a half assed job at that claim as well.
---
FC - 4639-8953-6150
#28MasterSpectrobePosted 7/20/2013 12:50:09 PM
Rustled my jimmies? Hahah no u haven't dude all I've done is proven u dont know what sarcasm is

*Comes back*

If your Jimmies aren't rustled then why do you keep responding? After calling you a racist, you proceed to use "Sarcasm" that uses stupid Black people as an example for your sarcasm?

*sigh*

I'm just glad you don't post here often, otherwise I might explode from the ignorance
---
"Super Saiyans playing children's card games in space"
http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/8537/superyuuma1.jpg
#29Cheesepower5Posted 7/20/2013 12:56:09 PM
Genius_Sage posted...
I wonder why white people keep saying forget the past. It just seems completely stupid to me, if a mass serial killer was on trail people would laugh his ass to the electric chair if he said that during the session.

You can't brush off a history of rape, robbery (land, resources and even nationality theivery) and murder like it's nothing, and then promise you'll "play fair" from now on, and do a half assed job at that claim as well.

Pro Tip: Every race has done something horrible at one point or another. White people aren't special for doing it on a wider scale, and shaming the current generations for something their ancestors did will only cause more enmity.

So chill. You know there's a slave trade in Africa to this day? The capacity for evil isn't exclusive to any skin pigmentation or lack thereof.
---
My way is the high way. You'd have to be lactose intolerant to not learn to love it.
Ha! Cheese puns.
#30Genius_SagePosted 7/20/2013 1:06:24 PM
Cheesepower5 posted...
Genius_Sage posted...

Pro Tip: Every race has done something horrible at one point or another. White people aren't special for doing it on a wider scale, and shaming the current generations for something their ancestors did will only cause more enmity.

So chill. You know there's a slave trade in Africa to this day? The capacity for evil isn't exclusive to any skin pigmentation or lack thereof.

I figured I'd run into this excuse, I've got some counters for this, but a game board is not the place for a deep discussion. My point still stands a murderer on trial would still be laughed at for bringing up the evil in all mankind. This trail is not about other people. Every nation is due judgement, pointing figures and averting the issues doesn't change the weight of the crimes.

Also Ultra Pro tip:
The Africans are not the same nationality of the people in the US. Who were put on those ships. Do your research. No nationality is stupid enough to sell their own race into slavery.
---
FC - 4639-8953-6150