This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why the new leak is (probably) fake

#31Twilight_SonataPosted 7/20/2013 12:14:05 PM
-Oath- posted...
Get over racism. When will we stop living in the past.

lol, implying racism is "in the past" and not alive and thriving today
#32DrakoVongola1Posted 7/20/2013 12:14:51 PM
-Oath- posted...
MasterSpectrobe posted...
bobstevens23123 posted...
Lol, I didn't think Japan was china i just didnt know who made the game. A few sarcastic comments later mixed in with a bunch of dumbasses and poof there's my topic. Also sorry if this results in the damnation of ur topic

Just get over it you said a racist comment, end of story. Own up and stop b*******

People like you make me sick. Get over racism. When will we stop living in the past. Not everyone has a negative one way mind like yours.

What a stupid thing to say.
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#33Cheesepower5Posted 7/20/2013 12:23:09 PM
Genius_Sage posted...
Cheesepower5 posted...
Genius_Sage posted...
I wonder why white people keep saying forget the past. It just seems completely stupid to me, if a mass serial killer was on trail people would laugh his ass to the electric chair if he said that during the session.

You can't brush off a history of rape, robbery (land, resources and even nationality theivery) and murder like it's nothing, and then promise you'll "play fair" from now on, and do a half assed job at that claim as well.

Pro Tip: Every race has done something horrible at one point or another. White people aren't special for doing it on a wider scale, and shaming the current generations for something their ancestors did will only cause more enmity.

So chill. You know there's a slave trade in Africa to this day? The capacity for evil isn't exclusive to any skin pigmentation or lack thereof.

I figured I'd run into this excuse, I've got some counters for this, but a game board is not the place for a deep discussion. My point still stands a murderer on trial would still be laughed at for bringing up the evil in all mankind. This trail is not about other people. Every nation is due judgement, pointing figures and averting the issues doesn't change the weight of the crimes.

Also Ultra Pro tip:
The Africans are not the same nationality of the people in the US. Who were put on those ships. Do your research. No nationality is stupid enough to sell their own race into slavery.

Pardon me? Where did I claim that the Africans involved in slavery today were of the same nationality as those brought oversees as slaves? I'd rather you not put words into my mouth. Race is a very ill-defined term, but perhaps an example that will involve you less emotionally is the Vikings enslaving everything from Britons to Franks to other Scandinavians, who all fall under the loose branch of "white people." Every nationality has enslaved someone of their own race, because without fancy ships or specific geography, that's the only option. Just goes to prove how stupid the concept of race is, really.

So you intend to put all white people on trial for a crime none living commited? I missed out on the original comment, but that strikes me as more racist than confusing the Chinese and the Japanese. Hell, I bet if I went to Japan, people would call me American. It's understandable, to make a mistake like that. It's only racist if you then claim that the distinction doesn't matter for some ludicrous reason, if you ask me.

Yes, "white people" (certain kinds, in a certain time) have done some horrible things. I'm not trying to wash anybody's hands of that. But if you're going to be an ass to people who were never involved in the first place, don't be surprised when they treat you in kind. Much more effective, I say, to acknowledge these past mistakes and try to work together to make the future a better one than to make enemies of everyone. So why not stop pointing fingers and join law school, become a police officer to try to fight back against hate crime or a lawyer to defend those you think falsely accused and incriminate those truly in the wrong? Anything you can and want to do to help, really, is better than being shaming people for their skin tone over a message board.
---
My way is the high way. You'd have to be lactose intolerant to not learn to love it.
Ha! Cheese puns.
#34Firelion6593Posted 7/20/2013 12:25:47 PM
Genius_Sage posted...
No nationality is stupid enough to sell their own race into slavery.

Hoo boy, here we go...
---
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.
#35Twilight_SonataPosted 7/20/2013 12:28:17 PM
Cheesepower5 posted...
So you intend to put all white people on trial for a crime none living committed?

You're treating racism like it's something exclusive to a long time ago and that isn't perpetuated by and experienced by people today? It's so weird how so many people jump into a conversation about racism by saying something ignorant like "Slavery is over, though!" as though slavery were the only form of broadly societal institutionalized racism.
#36bobstevens23123Posted 7/20/2013 12:37:42 PM
Rustled my jimmies? Hahah no u haven't dude all I've done is proven u dont know what sarcasm is

*Comes back*

If your Jimmies aren't rustled then why do you keep responding? After calling you a racist, you proceed to use "Sarcasm" that uses stupid Black people as an example for your sarcasm?

*sigh*

I'm just glad you don't post here often, otherwise I might explode from the ignorance

lol u cant explode from ignorance
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960188-call-of-duty-black-ops/59821100
#37Cheesepower5Posted 7/20/2013 12:40:47 PM(edited)
Twilight_Sonata posted...
Cheesepower5 posted...
So you intend to put all white people on trial for a crime none living committed?

You're treating racism like it's something exclusive to a long time ago and that isn't perpetuated by and experienced by people today? It's so weird how so many people jump into a conversation about racism by saying something ignorant like "Slavery is over, though!" as though slavery were the only form of broadly societal institutionalized racism.

I was under the impression that slavery was what you were talking about, I've been pretty clear that I don't believe racism is over. I explicitly referenced hate crime in my post. Not to mention all that gibberish about working together to make a better future and what-not. Kind of a heavy implication I think there's still a ways to go, no?

Regardless, you still liken all white people to a criminal on trial. Can we not agree that you won't put an end to racism by being a racist yourself? Plenty of good in us as well, I dare say.

Honestly, if we can't, I've nothing more to say to you. You can look down on me for being an "oppressor" all you want, if that's the attitude you choose to take.

EDIT: My bad, you aren't Genius_Sage. Oh well, use your imagination to change the wording where you need. My point still stands.
---
My way is the high way. You'd have to be lactose intolerant to not learn to love it.
Ha! Cheese puns.
#38MasterSpectrobePosted 7/20/2013 12:53:16 PM
Rustled my jimmies? Hahah no u haven't dude all I've done is proven u dont know what sarcasm is

*Comes back*

If your Jimmies aren't rustled then why do you keep responding? After calling you a racist, you proceed to use "Sarcasm" that uses stupid Black people as an example for your sarcasm?

*sigh*

I'm just glad you don't post here often, otherwise I might explode from the ignorance

lol u cant explode from ignorance

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maxpieCmjF1qh5u4lo1_500.gif
---
"Super Saiyans playing children's card games in space"
http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/8537/superyuuma1.jpg
#39kaonohiokalaPosted 7/20/2013 12:55:47 PM
guys the rumor is fake cuz it didn't match with the other rumor

/logic
---
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko
#40Soul_of_YveltalPosted 7/20/2013 2:40:26 PM
Genius_Sage posted...
Cheesepower5 posted...
Genius_Sage posted...
I wonder why white people keep saying forget the past. It just seems completely stupid to me, if a mass serial killer was on trail people would laugh his ass to the electric chair if he said that during the session.

You can't brush off a history of rape, robbery (land, resources and even nationality theivery) and murder like it's nothing, and then promise you'll "play fair" from now on, and do a half assed job at that claim as well.

Pro Tip: Every race has done something horrible at one point or another. White people aren't special for doing it on a wider scale, and shaming the current generations for something their ancestors did will only cause more enmity.

So chill. You know there's a slave trade in Africa to this day? The capacity for evil isn't exclusive to any skin pigmentation or lack thereof.

I figured I'd run into this excuse, I've got some counters for this, but a game board is not the place for a deep discussion. My point still stands a murderer on trial would still be laughed at for bringing up the evil in all mankind. This trail is not about other people. Every nation is due judgement, pointing figures and averting the issues doesn't change the weight of the crimes.

Also Ultra Pro tip:
The Africans are not the same nationality of the people in the US. Who were put on those ships. Do your research. No nationality is stupid enough to sell their own race into slavery.

Oh goodness, the stupidity.
---
I am the true Yveltal.