This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT: Do you think Sylveon will be overused?

#1PKMNTrainerPinkPosted 7/20/2013 1:41:15 PM
I know I'm getting one for sure lol
#2Rose_MagePosted 7/20/2013 1:42:10 PM
Nope.
---
R ~ Official Beth and Parvati of the SMTIV board, Official Caitlin of the PX board, Official Cherche of the FEA board, The_Sol_Blader's loving wife
#3RotomGuy3Posted 7/20/2013 1:42:53 PM
I reckon there will be a second Eeveelution (hopefully Ghost, but it might be Dragon) that might be equally popular.
#4FuneralCakePosted 7/20/2013 1:42:59 PM
PRobably not. It is an Eeveelution, after all. I'd say it has maybe like a 60% chance of being terrible and a 30% chance of being good. 10% chance of being made out of cake.
---
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
love me like it's prom night
#5PKMNTrainerPink(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2013 1:46:41 PM
FuneralCake posted...
PRobably not. It is an Eeveelution, after all. I'd say it has maybe like a 60% chance of being terrible and a 30% chance of being good. 10% chance of being made out of cake.

Do you think that would be a tasty cake? Now you've got me thinking about what color and flavor would be underneath the white and pink frosting lol
#6bobstevens23123Posted 7/20/2013 1:46:58 PM
FuneralCake posted...

---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/66777096
#7Noctus3Posted 7/20/2013 1:48:41 PM
FuneralCake posted...

Makes Espeon and Vaporeon that much more awesome. They became something.

Wait, what's that? jolteon? Not that piece of crap. Sheesh. If Ice types were an actual good type, and hail was more viable, Glaceon would be pretty good, but alas, nope.
---
**** you SE for trolling us with that TWEWY port. I hate you.
#8Valorous_RolandPosted 7/20/2013 1:57:06 PM
RotomGuy3 posted...
I reckon there will be a second Eeveelution (hopefully Ghost, but it might be Dragon) that might be equally popular.

If fairy being weak to Poison is also right, Slugeon would be epic.
---
Official President of the The National Association for the Preservation of Manikins (SMT: Nocturne)
#9RotomGuy3Posted 7/20/2013 2:00:05 PM
Valorous_Roland posted...
RotomGuy3 posted...

If fairy being weak to Poison is also right, Slugeon would be epic.

My ideal Fairy type would be Super-Effective against Dragon and Weak to Poison and nothing else.

Plus, I adore the name Slugeon.
#10-Chespear-Posted 7/20/2013 2:00:38 PM
UU.
It would probably end up as a scout.
---
"No excessive trolling. (The Butters rule)"