This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT: Do you think Sylveon will be overused?

#51Chadwicked444Posted 7/20/2013 6:43:55 PM
the only thing worth using an eevee for is baton passing. personally i think they should have given vaporeon drizzle, he would become amazing
---
GT:NEStrider
#52LightningHawk90Posted 7/20/2013 6:44:17 PM
It really depends on it's stats.
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
#53Chadwicked444Posted 7/20/2013 6:51:01 PM
RageKaiser posted...
It really depends on it's stats.

nah they are all made to baton pass exept umbreon, flareon ,and glaceon.
---
GT:NEStrider
#54DrakoVongola1Posted 7/20/2013 6:52:21 PM
FuneralCake posted...
PRobably not. It is an Eeveelution, after all. I'd say it has maybe like a 60% chance of being terrible and a 30% chance of being good. 10% chance of being made out of cake.

But Eeveelutions are awesome :(
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#55Half-GhostPosted 7/20/2013 6:52:35 PM
Maybe, but I don't really care. I'm getting one and using it regularly regardless.
#56Toasty_KabalPosted 7/20/2013 6:57:44 PM(edited)
kaonohiokala posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
Jolteon is blazing fast and has HILARIOUS amounts of Sp. Attack. Especially Spec'd with Thunder/Bolt.

This is Gen 5, and about to be Gen 6. 110 base special attack is nowhere near a "HILARIOUS amount"

Thunder Jolteon does good on rain teams, but there are better choices for that niche, like mixed Dragonite.
---
PSN: TheLoneCthulhu
#57JarickoPosted 7/20/2013 6:54:48 PM
DrakoVongola1 posted...
FuneralCake posted...
PRobably not. It is an Eeveelution, after all. I'd say it has maybe like a 60% chance of being terrible and a 30% chance of being good. 10% chance of being made out of cake.

But Eeveelutions are awesome :(

Not flareon.
The rest are pretty decent. Leafeon probably being the second weakest but also my favorite of the bunch.
---
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!