This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT: Do you think Sylveon will be overused?

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. ITT: Do you think Sylveon will be overused?

User Info: Chadwicked444

Chadwicked444
3 years ago#51
the only thing worth using an eevee for is baton passing. personally i think they should have given vaporeon drizzle, he would become amazing
GT:NEStrider

User Info: LightningHawk90

LightningHawk90
3 years ago#52
It really depends on it's stats.
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.

User Info: Chadwicked444

Chadwicked444
3 years ago#53
RageKaiser posted...
It really depends on it's stats.


nah they are all made to baton pass exept umbreon, flareon ,and glaceon.
GT:NEStrider

User Info: DrakoVongola1

DrakoVongola1
3 years ago#54
FuneralCake posted...
PRobably not. It is an Eeveelution, after all. I'd say it has maybe like a 60% chance of being terrible and a 30% chance of being good. 10% chance of being made out of cake.


But Eeveelutions are awesome :(
Official leader of the Illuminati.

User Info: Half-Ghost

Half-Ghost
3 years ago#55
Maybe, but I don't really care. I'm getting one and using it regularly regardless.

User Info: Toasty_Kabal

Toasty_Kabal
3 years ago#56
kaonohiokala posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
Jolteon is blazing fast and has HILARIOUS amounts of Sp. Attack. Especially Spec'd with Thunder/Bolt.


This is Gen 5, and about to be Gen 6. 110 base special attack is nowhere near a "HILARIOUS amount"


Thunder Jolteon does good on rain teams, but there are better choices for that niche, like mixed Dragonite.
PSN: TheLoneCthulhu

User Info: Jaricko

Jaricko
3 years ago#57
DrakoVongola1 posted...
FuneralCake posted...
PRobably not. It is an Eeveelution, after all. I'd say it has maybe like a 60% chance of being terrible and a 30% chance of being good. 10% chance of being made out of cake.


But Eeveelutions are awesome :(


Not flareon.
The rest are pretty decent. Leafeon probably being the second weakest but also my favorite of the bunch.
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. ITT: Do you think Sylveon will be overused?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived