This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is the worst pokemon.

#1JarickoPosted 7/20/2013 1:58:34 PM
What do you feel is the worst pokemon ever? Do you think its magikarp with its mediocre stats except speed and its love of splash attacks. Maybe sunkern whom has the worst stat total in the game?

Personally I think its burmy. Its like magikarp, it loves to splash and it does nothing good except the minor gem of crap out of that line that is mothim. Or it can evolve into the thing that is by far the biggest black mark on the steel typing in the game, wormadam. ( I love steel types so i hate wormadam )

Screw Burmy >.> We ought to gather them up in a pile and have all of the heatrans and the typlosions erupt on that pile at once.
---
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!
#2endergamer537Posted 7/20/2013 1:59:20 PM
So you're suggesting Pokemon genocide. You sick, sick person.
---
I sleep...
at NIGHT. http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/EnderGamer#0
#3-Chespear-Posted 7/20/2013 1:59:28 PM
Yeah, it's sunkern.
---
"No excessive trolling. (The Butters rule)"
#4Jaricko(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2013 2:02:17 PM
endergamer537 posted...
So you're suggesting Pokemon genocide. You sick, sick person.

I do admit i feel there is something wrong with my methods.... Forretress and Pineco need a role in this crusade! Burmy be stealin their bagworm title.
---
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!
#5zinformantPosted 7/20/2013 2:03:10 PM
-Chespear- posted...
Yeah, it's sunkern.

Some of us actually like Sunkern.
---
Go to Gamestop, buy a Steam card, and use it to purchase Ys Origin. You won't be disappointed.
Ocean should not derail the train.
#6Nado6Posted 7/20/2013 2:05:01 PM
The Worst Pokemon, is one unloved the poor creature has no trainer and is used as fodder, that is the worst pokemon
#7InhaledCornPosted 7/20/2013 2:05:47 PM
Unown.

Statistically, Sunkurn is, but at least it evolves. Unown only ever learns one move that can have wildly differing type and base power.
---
3DS FC: 2578-3118-6645 PSN: PowahBoxers
I need to play Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door again...
#8Jaricko(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2013 2:08:27 PM
Ok apparently Burmy cannot splash although could have sworn that was why i dropped it when i caught one in gen 4.
---
#9iKhanicPosted 7/20/2013 2:11:48 PM
inb4Charizard.

I'm going to go with Caterpie or Burmy here. Sunkern actually has a decent movepool and has ways to improve it's abysmal stats. Caterpie learns 3 moves and has nearly as bad stats as sunkern. Same with Burmy. At least Weedle and Wurmple can poison w/ Poison Sting.

For a final stage pokemon, Unown.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#10-Chespear-Posted 7/20/2013 2:12:35 PM
Unown is pretty terrible, too.
---
"No excessive trolling. (The Butters rule)"