This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

We need more gender based abilities

#1MalkyeaImbakPosted 7/20/2013 2:07:14 PM
Showing Off: When this pokemon(male) is on the field with a female pokemon its defense and sp defense increases by .5

Ladies First: When this pokemon(Female) Is battling a male pokemon it will always move first

can you think of any more?
#2LotrMorgothPosted 7/20/2013 2:08:40 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3Noctus3Posted 7/20/2013 2:19:05 PM
Taste the rainbow: makes pokemon of the same gender become attracted.
---
**** you SE for trolling us with that TWEWY port. I hate you.
#4SirPikachuPosted 7/20/2013 2:47:27 PM
Noctus3 posted...

America would ban it instantly.
#5JarickoPosted 7/20/2013 2:50:22 PM
Because people already use attract so much...
Also i would not mind :D my favorite type is steel. Lots of gender neutral pokemon.
---
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!
#6koutsu88Posted 7/20/2013 3:00:42 PM
"taste the rainbow" HELL NO we don't need those westboro f****wads attacking pokefans..
---
"there is no use lecturing pigs" kazuya shibuya [GT/PSN:koutsu 88] [Dragonlord of TBWNN] [defiance : Azrael cross ][save timesplitters4]
#7JarickoPosted 7/20/2013 3:05:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lodoi_aoek0
---
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!
#8DrakoVongola1Posted 7/20/2013 3:15:59 PM
SirPikachu posted...
Noctus3 posted...

No, Japan would.

America is becoming fairly accepting (We do not claim the deep south, they do not count here), Japan is much more conservative.
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#9koutsu88Posted 7/20/2013 3:20:45 PM(edited)
tell that to the stereotypical not to mention obvious (and very unsettling) gay characters
in japanese games and anime ...

(an example would be makoto from enchanted arms)
---
"there is no use lecturing pigs" kazuya shibuya [GT/PSN:koutsu 88] [Dragonlord of TBWNN] [defiance : Azrael cross ][save timesplitters4]
#10Noctus3Posted 7/20/2013 3:25:46 PM(edited)
DrakoVongola1 posted...
SirPikachu posted...
Noctus3 posted...

No, Japan would.

America is becoming fairly accepting (We do not claim the deep south, they do not count here), Japan is much more conservative.

Shut up. That is a generalization. I'm from the Tennessee which is what many consider as country hicks who don't know anything. We accept them and their decisions. I have no problem with homosexuals. Their choices don't affect me. Southerners are just accepting as a northerner is. This hate is even spread out between all of America as is the acceptance. Ignorance is everywhere, no doubt, but not confined to the south.

The stigma that the Deep South is always much more ignorant is one of the biggest fallacies I've ever seen. We don't sit around a corn field saying 'y'all' all the time.
---
**** you SE for trolling us with that TWEWY port. I hate you.