This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I read a rumor that the E4 will be based on stats and not types.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I read a rumor that the E4 will be based on stats and not types.
3 years ago#11
E4 should be based on populkar strategies, yeah.

The e4 in B/W and B/W2 actually felt easier than FLINT. Isn't that a bit sad?
3 years ago#12
Haku125 posted...
WTF? That's F***ing stupid. The point is that the Elite 4 are the best of the best. In all areas of stats. I'm so angry

Uhhh...The best of the best wouldn't be using mono-type teams. That is kind of a rookie move.
3 years ago#13
E4's should have kept with gen 1 and 2's theme idea, though I know it was due to the lack of pokemon. Like when Bruno used fighting and rock, and Agatha used ghost and poison, ect.
3 years ago#14
Considering that Pokemon is a Game designed for Children, Children who just want to play the Game without Tactics or EV-Training this will never happen.
3 years ago#15
Haku125 posted...
CyD13 posted...
Haku125 posted...
WTF? That's F***ing stupid. The point is that the Elite 4 are the best of the best. In all areas of stats. I'm so angry

Um... Yea why are you so angry?

Because it is screwing with my childhood. Elite 4 has ALWAYS BEEN TYPE.

Your childhood is over!

Let other people enjoy theirs!
If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, be sure to check the enclosed instruction book
3 years ago#16
It'd be neat if the Elite Four were similar in difficulty to the really powerful trainers fought in Pokemon Battle Revolution's last fight round. I forget what exactly it was called, but it was essentially an Elite Four consisting of a Hail Team, Sandstorm team, Trick Room team, and either a Rain team or a Sun team depending on the cartridge you used to copy Pokemon into the game. They were insanely difficult compared to the normal games' Elite Four, but it sure was fun...
Shadow Temple...
Here is gathered Hyrule's bloody history of greed and hatred... - Shadow Temple Walls
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I read a rumor that the E4 will be based on stats and not types.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived