This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I read a rumor that the E4 will be based on stats and not types.

#11AysanderPosted 7/20/2013 4:05:24 PM
E4 should be based on populkar strategies, yeah.

The e4 in B/W and B/W2 actually felt easier than FLINT. Isn't that a bit sad?
#12SuperRup91Posted 7/21/2013 12:21:07 AM
Haku125 posted...
WTF? That's F***ing stupid. The point is that the Elite 4 are the best of the best. In all areas of stats. I'm so angry

Uhhh...The best of the best wouldn't be using mono-type teams. That is kind of a rookie move.
#13Grad212Posted 7/21/2013 12:31:51 AM
E4's should have kept with gen 1 and 2's theme idea, though I know it was due to the lack of pokemon. Like when Bruno used fighting and rock, and Agatha used ghost and poison, ect.
#14nightblade_hawkPosted 7/21/2013 12:32:18 AM
Considering that Pokemon is a Game designed for Children, Children who just want to play the Game without Tactics or EV-Training this will never happen.
#15harle1012000Posted 7/21/2013 1:10:29 AM
Haku125 posted...
CyD13 posted...
Haku125 posted...
WTF? That's F***ing stupid. The point is that the Elite 4 are the best of the best. In all areas of stats. I'm so angry

Um... Yea why are you so angry?

Because it is screwing with my childhood. Elite 4 has ALWAYS BEEN TYPE.

Your childhood is over!

Let other people enjoy theirs!
---
If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, be sure to check the enclosed instruction book
#16Iced_ShadowsPosted 7/21/2013 2:22:55 AM
It'd be neat if the Elite Four were similar in difficulty to the really powerful trainers fought in Pokemon Battle Revolution's last fight round. I forget what exactly it was called, but it was essentially an Elite Four consisting of a Hail Team, Sandstorm team, Trick Room team, and either a Rain team or a Sun team depending on the cartridge you used to copy Pokemon into the game. They were insanely difficult compared to the normal games' Elite Four, but it sure was fun...
---
Shadow Temple...
Here is gathered Hyrule's bloody history of greed and hatred... - Shadow Temple Walls