This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will breeding Pangoro be difficult?

#1Hierarchy225Posted 7/20/2013 6:39:57 PM
I mean in the real world he have plenty of trouble getting regular Panda's to mate, I wonder how difficult it will be in the Pokemon World.
---
The Official Stealth Rock of the Pokemon X Board
3DS Friend Code 1993-7813-6870
#2Cheesepower5Posted 7/20/2013 6:42:06 PM
The male Pangoro will have to do some Culhwch and Olwen s*** to get laid.
---
My way is the high way. You'd have to be lactose intolerant to not learn to love it.
Ha! Cheese puns.
#3RDS1Posted 7/20/2013 6:43:04 PM
I get the feeling it will attract the wrong kind of mates...
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#4HelbanPosted 7/20/2013 6:51:29 PM
Hierarchy225 posted...
I mean in the real world he have plenty of trouble getting regular Panda's to mate, I wonder how difficult it will be in the Pokemon World.

Not that hard actually so long as Pangoro is locked in a room with everyone's favorite love blob, Ditto.
#5the_cajun88Posted 7/20/2013 8:18:48 PM
It's a Fighting-type.

Pangoro's gonna beat it up.

It's a Dark-type, so it might even learn Beat Up.
---
University of Tennessee Alumni
http://i.imgur.com/jC1P9wo.jpg
#6Half-GhostPosted 7/20/2013 8:20:37 PM
Helban posted...
Hierarchy225 posted...

Not that hard actually so long as Pangoro is locked in a room with everyone's favorite love blob, Ditto.

I'm getting a mental image of Pangoro (or any other Pokemon for that matter) banging on the door asking for freedom as Ditto slowly approaches it. *shudders*
#7Great_ReapettePosted 7/20/2013 8:20:56 PM
Pangoro will, despite having the teeth of a carnivore, eat nothing but really thick grass. And fish, if it is given fish.

Damn lazy bears.
---
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.
#8RDS1Posted 7/20/2013 8:23:38 PM
Half-Ghost posted...
Helban posted...
Hierarchy225 posted...

I'm getting a mental image of Pangoro (or any other Pokemon for that matter) banging on the door asking for freedom as Ditto slowly approaches it. *shudders*

And then it turns out the door was the Ditto all along? <.<
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#9JarickoPosted 7/20/2013 8:23:39 PM
Great_Reapette posted...
Pangoro will, despite having the teeth of a carnivore, eat nothing but really thick grass. And fish, if it is given fish.

Damn lazy bears.

I also imagine it will have the lowest breeding chance of all pokemon to stay accurate.
---
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!
#10Noctus3Posted 7/20/2013 8:25:17 PM
Get Micheal Vick. He should have no trouble.
---
**** you SE for trolling us with that TWEWY port. I hate you.