This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Opposite day

#1djmetal777Posted 7/20/2013 7:01:11 PM
I hate pokemon
Charizard is a good, viable pokemon
piplup was the best starter
---
Official Nascour of B2/W2 Boards
Official Scyther of B2/W2 Boards
#2MyNameIsNotJenPosted 7/20/2013 7:02:14 PM
I love Iris in the anime :) She's great!
---
~When Pontius comes to kill the king upon his throne,
I'm ready for their stones~
#3Firelion6593Posted 7/20/2013 7:03:04 PM
He's Squidward, you're Squidward, I'm Squidward! Are there any other Squidwards I should know about?

Meow.

... That's it, I'm outta here.
---
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.
#4kabigon20Posted 7/20/2013 7:03:09 PM
Cynthia is a good character and champion totally not over-rated to hell because shes a gurl :)
---
Brawl fc: 0946-1910-2716 Pokemon Black 2 fc: 5372-8298-8628
Ruby/Sapphire remakes will be part of 6th gen on 3DS. If not, I'll close my account.
#5djmetal777(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2013 7:10:30 PM
Firelion6593 posted...
He's Squidward, you're Squidward, I'm Squidward! Are there any other Squidwards I should know about?

Meow.

... That's it, I'm outta here.

Dont leave me here!
---
#6Soul_of_YveltalPosted 7/20/2013 7:11:27 PM
If it is opposite day then the opposite of opposite day would be normal day so it is not opposite day.
---
I am the true Yveltal.
#7djmetal777(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2013 7:11:57 PM
Soul_of_Yveltal posted...
If it is opposite day then the opposite of opposite day would be normal day so it is not opposite day.

Which means its opposite day
---
#8Soul_of_YveltalPosted 7/20/2013 7:14:35 PM
djmetal777 posted...
Soul_of_Yveltal posted...

Which means its opposite day

Once it gets to opposite day becoming normal day it stays normal until you say it is opposite day again, then the cycle continues till our heads explode.
---
I am the true Yveltal.
#9X_Ayumi_XPosted 7/20/2013 7:25:03 PM
Chespin looks so awesome.
Finicky looks the best.
Froakie looks very ugly.
Xenass looks so badass and cool and strong and epic and magical and smart and masculine and feminine and more!
I really like Hoenn's map. It's so great. I like the water taking up a lot of it. I like having to waste money on repel to just get around until I can use fly to the places, I like the one way current. I like Wallace/Wally/Whatever as he is the best rival next to Berry/Barry/Burry/Whatever.

I really like how Relish-Ham look. He makes Zekrom look like a joke.

I really hated Pocket Monsters Stadium, as it's not the game that made me care for Gengar.
I like Defog as an HM. It's so awesome.

I hate all of Gen I Pokémon, I hate all of Gen II Pokémon. I like very little of Gen III Pokémon. I liked very little of Gen IV Pokémon. I barely hated ANY of Gen V Pokémon.

I really like how Litleo looks. I like how it doesn't look like a bear cub. I like how it doesn't look like a lion.
I really like Stoutland's look. It's the best.

I'm very competitive. I care about if my Pokémon are weak or not. I don't care how they look and only on their power.

I really like Battle Frontier, I really like musicals. I hate Pokéwood movies, I hate contests, I hate Battle Subway, I hate Join Avenue.

I'm so glad that Dream World is going down. I'm so glad that I don't know if I can transfer my Pokémon to Gen VI yet.

I like hacked Pokémon. I hack the 710 Pokémon that's in my PC Boxes from 1-23.
I don't use anything but the GTS to get my Pokémon. I trust the GTS.

I like how the Pokémon.jp site isn't confusing. I like how primitive the US version looks. I hate Pokémon art.

I hate Voltorb and it's evolutions, I hate Vanillite and it's evolutions, I hate Garbador and it's baby Trubbish.
I hate Piplup, but I do like Mudkip and I do like Oshawott. I also hate Squirtle and Waninoko.

I don't want this game to come out. I already have a feeling it will suck.
I want them to remove Ghost type and make a lot less Ghost types. I also really like Normal Types.

I hate Lugia but I like Houou. I hate Groudon, but I like Kyogre. I hate Albino Groudon, but I do like that thing that sounds like a dog when it gets run over by a semi truck. I think it's called Dialga.

I don't recognize that Arceus sounds like Eggman's 1st boss in Sonic Spinball.

Poliwag's swirl is exactly the same as Poliwhirl's and Poliwrath's.

I can't keep going like this so I think I will continue making this post even longer.
---
GT: Ayumi Spender ~~~~~~~~~~ PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to.
#10Half-GhostPosted 7/20/2013 7:29:19 PM
Sylveon is the worst new Pokemon.
Cythina is the best champion.
Ash is the best thing about the anime.