This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fun theory about Team Flare

#11ShadowMaster684Posted 7/20/2013 10:20:59 PM
Damn, I like this theory. Tagging this thread just to reference to see if it pans out that way.
#12EnferolunosPosted 7/20/2013 10:25:45 PM
Vampyro94 posted...
I also want to see some aspects of ruby and sapphire because they skipped those remakes.

Excuse me?
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFXV, KHIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#13jnethery(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2013 10:29:26 PM
:) Glad I'm contributing something people like! I hope GF was thinking along the same lines. The whole Blaine thing has been in the back of my mind for years...Why is the key in mansion? Why are there thieves in the gym? GF left these mysteries and never followed up. It's time to follow up!
---
1: If you think your opinion is fact, then I will ignore you.
2: If you butcher the English language or abuse Netspeak, see #1.
#14Duskull24Posted 7/20/2013 10:43:13 PM
Vampyro94 posted...
Same here but I also want to see some aspects of ruby and sapphire because they skipped those remakes.

You're kidding, right?
---
Not changing this sig until Gamefreak brings back the Trick Master. Started 9-19-10
#15AysanderPosted 7/20/2013 10:57:47 PM
If Blaine leads Team Flare...I REALLY have to lose to a grunt on purpose, then, so I can say "Absolutely Flawless!" and strike a pose after they beat me.
#16kito-efilPosted 7/20/2013 11:42:59 PM
Vampyro94 posted...
jnethery posted...
Thanks! I'd love to see this kind of callback to Kanto. It just fits so perfectly.

Same here but I also want to see some aspects of ruby and sapphire because they skipped those remakes. They should have at least added a water themed team also to rival team flare.

Woot woot yeah blaine back would be epic. He made me like fire types
---
Stop teaching kids if you're happy and you know it! ...It hurts timmy the T-rex's feelings when he cant clap like the other kids...
#17EmeraldRangePosted 7/20/2013 11:58:04 PM
Yes! I hope this happens. It fits perfectly!

I do wonder how the manga will fit Blaine supposedly one of the Gym Leaders of Justice will lead Team Flare.
---
Don't read this sentence.
#18SocranPosted 7/21/2013 12:34:39 AM
Enferolunos posted...
Vampyro94 posted...
I also want to see some aspects of ruby and sapphire because they skipped those remakes.

Excuse me?

Duskull24 posted...
Vampyro94 posted...
Same here but I also want to see some aspects of ruby and sapphire because they skipped those remakes.

You're kidding, right?

Was there a R/S/E remake announced when I wasn't looking or something? What's so bizarre about that statement?

Anyway, this is a pretty neat theory, but I doubt it'll happen. Things fit conveniently together, but if Gamefreak had any plans for that, it would've happened by now. And if they didn't have specific plans for it, they've probably forgotten all about those details. That's just how it goes.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#19jnethery(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2013 7:39:01 AM
EmeraldRange posted...
Yes! I hope this happens. It fits perfectly!

I do wonder how the manga will fit Blaine supposedly one of the Gym Leaders of Justice will lead Team Flare.

Well, according to Bulbapedia's "In the manga" section, Blaine is a former Team Rocket member, and is responsible for creating Mewtwo. He "became good" later, but sometimes people fall back into their old ways, right? Alternatively, maybe it isn't Blaine himself, but rather someone who admires Blaine, and believes they are following in his footsteps? Maybe even a son/daughter? There's certainly several ways they could go with it.
---
1: If you think your opinion is fact, then I will ignore you.
2: If you butcher the English language or abuse Netspeak, see #1.
#20Vampyro94Posted 7/21/2013 8:06:04 AM
I meant since they didn't do remakes of that generation, some aspects of it should be in X and Y.
---
FC: 0791 1560 0928