This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

We need more rivals like Hugh

#1ThaxagoodnamePosted 7/20/2013 10:47:47 PM
I think that we've gotten to a point where if your rival flat out punches the villainous like it's nothing, we can't go back. If i don't see Tierno body slam someone in X and Y I'm gonna be upset.
#2FuneralCakePosted 7/20/2013 10:51:22 PM
So you mean we need another rival that complains about his sister's cat all the time and has a terrible team? No thanks.
---
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
love me like it's prom night
#3AysanderPosted 7/20/2013 10:53:16 PM
FuneralCake posted...
So you mean we need another rival that complains about his sister's cat all the time and has a terrible team? No thanks.

I'd just like to have a rival who actually works with you to grow stronger as friends, along with an over-competitive one, and one into an odd regional craze.

Oh...wait >.>
#4NeonDragon9000Posted 7/20/2013 10:53:17 PM
We need more rivals like Blue.
---
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe
#5TherianReturnsPosted 7/20/2013 10:56:24 PM
We need more rivals like Barry.
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. Find me at: http://www.youtube.com/user/AdventOfTherian/about
#6Thaxagoodname(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2013 10:57:57 PM
FuneralCake posted...

Yes we need another rival that has more of a motive than "I'll get stronger than you".(And more of a bada*s like Hugh)
#7Thaxagoodname(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2013 10:58:34 PM
TherianReturns posted...
We need more rivals like Barry.

I second this.
#8LexifoxPosted 7/20/2013 10:58:56 PM
We need more friendly antagonist rivals who punch people and are really nice and friendly but make you hate them because they're jerks so you actually want to beat your best friend ever.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#9AysanderPosted 7/20/2013 11:01:45 PM
Well, we seem to have four rivals so far, hence what I said in my previous post.

Rival who's friendly with you, but battles you -- Serena/Callem depending on your character.

Rival who's into the odd regional craze -- Triemo

Rival who's over-competitive -- The Pokedex Kid (How can I not remember his name...?)

Possible Bianca-like Rival -- Shauna.
#10javel34Posted 7/20/2013 11:05:47 PM
Thaxagoodname posted...
FuneralCake posted...

Yes we need another rival that has more of a motive than "I'll get stronger than you".(And more of a bada*s like Hugh)

Agreed, even though it was only a liepard, it was a much better backstory than "I'm better than you" and "ADD"
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 http://zettai-cosplay.deviantart.com/art/Skyla-Cosplay-244148531 my wife. Doesn't count Tiger, this ones real.