This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Bidoof and the other rats are annoying to train

#1HydreigoonPosted 7/20/2013 11:00:27 PM
Takes a while to level them up, only to get outclassed by the time the rest of your team catches up after your rat evolves. Hope the next rat needs less EXP to level up.
---
Games playing: Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
LoL IGN: 0mnip0tent, previously known as Wyrm Wrath and Hydreigoon.
#2TherianReturnsPosted 7/20/2013 11:02:01 PM
Don't know what you're talking about. They all have the easy '91 to level 6' growth rate
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. Find me at: http://www.youtube.com/user/AdventOfTherian/about
#3FuneralCakePosted 7/20/2013 11:03:16 PM
Bidoof isn't a rat.
---
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
love me like it's prom night
#4Hydreigoon(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2013 11:05:58 PM
FuneralCake posted...
Bidoof isn't a rat.

When I say rat, I mean rodents.
---
Games playing: Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
LoL IGN: 0mnip0tent, previously known as Wyrm Wrath and Hydreigoon.
#5FuneralCakePosted 7/20/2013 11:07:16 PM
Only three of them are rodents.
---
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
love me like it's prom night
#6Nado6Posted 7/20/2013 11:08:02 PM
Bidoof is a beaver
#7Scott1187Posted 7/20/2013 11:09:27 PM
I also dont know what you are talking about, since Raticate and Bibarel are awesome pokemon. The others not so much. An arguement might be might for Linoone I guess but she's not as good as the other two.

Guts Raticate with Flame Orb and Facade wrecks stuff. I used one in my in-game competitive team. Simple Bibarel with Curse, Amnesia, Waterfall and Quick Attack also is really dangerous if left to set up.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 1679-1616-3854
#8KaizukezuPosted 7/20/2013 11:22:49 PM
Nado6 posted...
Bidoof is a guinea pig

Fix'd
#9Grammar_manPosted 7/24/2013 5:45:31 AM
Scott1187 posted...
I also dont know what you are talking about, since Raticate and Bibarel are awesome pokemon. The others not so much. An arguement might be might for Linoone I guess but she's not as good as the other two.

Guts Raticate with Flame Orb and Facade wrecks stuff. I used one in my in-game competitive team. Simple Bibarel with Curse, Amnesia, Waterfall and Quick Attack also is really dangerous if left to set up.

Linoone is the best of the in-game "rodents". RSE, it can actually be plenty respectable in battle with a 4 HM moveset(Rock Smash->Strength combo, Surf for Ground/Rock. Cut is bad, Linoone doesn't really mind because the other moves are enough... though if you can forego Cut, it can use Hyper Beam, which is stellar in-game), and it has Pickup, which is fantastic. Suffers greatly against ghosts, though.

Bibarel is awesome because Water is just an incredibly solid type together with normal, and it too can run 4 HMs that it makes great use out of.

Watchog is really solid offensively(in-game, that is), and has some nice additional features like early Hypnosis+Super Fang(for catching mons).

Furret is Linoone without Pickup(which is arguably the main reason you'd want one). Slightly better stats, but in-game, it needs the same combo to really function, and Pickup just demolishes any effort Furret puts in.

Guts saved Raticate from being the worst Rodent, and makes it a solid attacker. For in-game purposes, Guts is okay at best, because you don't really want to get status inflictions there. Paralyzed? Bad. Burned/Poisoned? BRB, Pokemon Center. And without guts, it's just a less tricked out Watchog.
#10Hierarchy225Posted 7/24/2013 5:46:10 AM
Hydreigoon posted...
FuneralCake posted...
Bidoof isn't a rat.

When I say rat, I mean rodents.

Then say rodents.
---
The Official Stealth Rock of the Pokemon X Board
3DS Friend Code 1993-7813-6870