This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm worried about pokemonamie

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I'm worried about pokemonamie
3 years ago#1
I have kind of relaxed eyes and I'm worried when it asks me to go wide eyed it won't think I am and all my pokemon will hate me :_:
3 years ago#2
The game is still a couple months away. You have time to get surgery.
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
love me like it's prom night
3 years ago#3
Ok.
3 years ago#4
I know it's improbable but what if I get really bad luck and the game won't recognize me wide eyed. I know it's far off but what if it's a real stickler for that stuff?
3 years ago#5
I know exactly how you feel TC. I'm Asian and I fear that as well. Our Pokemon will hate us :'( We are doomed!!
~When Pontius comes to kill the king upon his throne,
I'm ready for their stones~
3 years ago#6
Nado6 posted...
I know it's improbable but what if I get really bad luck and the game won't recognize me wide eyed. I know it's far off but what if it's a real stickler for that stuff?

Lol.
3 years ago#7
MyNameIsNotJen posted...
I know exactly how you feel TC. I'm Asian and I fear that as well. Our Pokemon will hate us :'( We are doomed!!

Well, think of it this way... The game was made in Japan, where, from what I have heard, lots of Asian people live. So, somehow, I don't think this will be an issue.
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
love me like it's prom night
3 years ago#8
MyNameIsNotJen posted...

Its ok, it'll recognize you naturally! OH, SNAP! *Hi-5!* Racism aside(Which I apologize for), the game is and always will be, developed with Japan in mind, as was the 3DS itself. You yourself are fine. TC, not so much.
Quoting the Topic Creator's original post is stupid and redundant.
I'm here for intelligent arguments or flaming. It's your job to decipher which.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I'm worried about pokemonamie

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived