This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm worried about pokemonamie

#1Nado6Posted 7/20/2013 10:15:38 PM
I have kind of relaxed eyes and I'm worried when it asks me to go wide eyed it won't think I am and all my pokemon will hate me :_:
#2FuneralCakePosted 7/20/2013 10:16:23 PM
The game is still a couple months away. You have time to get surgery.
---
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
love me like it's prom night
#3Swampert27Posted 7/20/2013 10:19:00 PM
Ok.
#4Nado6(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2013 10:21:50 PM
I know it's improbable but what if I get really bad luck and the game won't recognize me wide eyed. I know it's far off but what if it's a real stickler for that stuff?
#5MyNameIsNotJenPosted 7/20/2013 10:23:56 PM
I know exactly how you feel TC. I'm Asian and I fear that as well. Our Pokemon will hate us :'( We are doomed!!
---
~When Pontius comes to kill the king upon his throne,
I'm ready for their stones~
#6Swampert27Posted 7/20/2013 10:24:35 PM
Nado6 posted...
I know it's improbable but what if I get really bad luck and the game won't recognize me wide eyed. I know it's far off but what if it's a real stickler for that stuff?

Lol.
#7FuneralCakePosted 7/20/2013 10:26:15 PM
MyNameIsNotJen posted...
I know exactly how you feel TC. I'm Asian and I fear that as well. Our Pokemon will hate us :'( We are doomed!!

Well, think of it this way... The game was made in Japan, where, from what I have heard, lots of Asian people live. So, somehow, I don't think this will be an issue.
---
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
love me like it's prom night
#8gamezrochardPosted 7/20/2013 10:55:28 PM
MyNameIsNotJen posted...

Its ok, it'll recognize you naturally! OH, SNAP! *Hi-5!* Racism aside(Which I apologize for), the game is and always will be, developed with Japan in mind, as was the 3DS itself. You yourself are fine. TC, not so much.
---
Quoting the Topic Creator's original post is stupid and redundant.
I'm here for intelligent arguments or flaming. It's your job to decipher which.