This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Maylene"s feet are so hot

#1djmetal777Posted 7/20/2013 11:20:32 PM
I mean they must be walking on the hot veilstone streets on a summer day
---
Official Nascour of B2/W2 Boards
Official Scyther of B2/W2 Boards
#2Fritz0x11Posted 7/20/2013 11:23:04 PM
Nasty ass girl got that stink foot, that's why she got the bandaid on her nose
---
I don't care what you think, I have a sexy girl friend, unlike you.
www.sheapered.blogspot.com/2013/07/my-girlfriend.html
#3LexifoxPosted 7/20/2013 11:25:24 PM
They're probably cold from running around in snow so much. I'm surprised she hasn't lost a toe yet.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#4HemerukioPosted 7/20/2013 11:44:04 PM
I bet she'd like a nice, loving foot massage...
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6nh9mNfm11rnkfgmo1_500.jpg
Gen 5 FemAce is mai waifu.
#5SocranPosted 7/20/2013 11:53:16 PM(edited)
Who? Did they make another announcement when I wasn't looking, or is this one of those subway/frontier/tower trainers that I don't know about?

EDIT: NEver mind, looked it up. She must not have been a very memorable gym leader.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#6HemerukioPosted 7/21/2013 12:14:35 AM
Socran posted...
Who? Did they make another announcement when I wasn't looking, or is this one of those subway/frontier/tower trainers that I don't know about?

EDIT: NEver mind, looked it up. She must not have been a very memorable gym leader.

Oh, you can bet she was memorable alright.

She was real memorable... <3
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6nh9mNfm11rnkfgmo1_500.jpg
Gen 5 FemAce is mai waifu.
#7LightningAce11Posted 7/21/2013 12:17:11 AM
What's so great about feet? Jeez, there are fetishes I will never understand.
---
PLEASE STOP WHINING ABOUT THE NEW POKEMON
Swiggity swag I'm a stag
#8sonicfanaticjtbPosted 7/21/2013 12:32:04 AM
LightningAce11 posted...

I read somewhere that it has something to do with disease (worried 'bout catching something nasty while doing the nasty? Sexualize a body part that ain't likely to make ya sick if you touch it! )

Frankly, I think it may have more to do with submissive tendencies, but what do I know? I ain't a sexologist... Yet...
---
"God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy"
"I don't give a damn what other people think. What do ya think about that?"
#9LexifoxPosted 7/21/2013 12:35:12 AM
sonicfanaticjtb posted...
LightningAce11 posted...

I read somewhere that it has something to do with disease (worried 'bout catching something nasty while doing the nasty? Sexualize a body part that ain't likely to make ya sick if you touch it! )

Frankly, I think it may have more to do with submissive tendencies, but what do I know? I ain't a sexologist... Yet...

A common thought is that it's because certain parts of the brain are close enough that wires get crossed, while others believe that it's due to cleanliness - feet aren't really able to contract/pass STDs.

That said, while there are plenty of subs who are into feet, I can assure there are people who like them but are not submissive.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#10sonicfanaticjtbPosted 7/21/2013 12:50:04 AM
Lexifox posted...

A common thought is that it's because certain parts of the brain are close enough that wires get crossed, while others believe that it's due to cleanliness - feet aren't really able to contract/pass STDs.

That said, while there are plenty of subs who are into feet, I can assure there are people who like them but are not submissive.

True enough. There's also the possibility that some kind of event from when you were young could lead to the sexualization of things that aren't normally sexualized.

There's likely any number of reasons for why you have any given fetish. Which is partially what makes the subject of fetishes so interesting to me.
---
"God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy"
"I don't give a damn what other people think. What do ya think about that?"