This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Maylene"s feet are so hot

#11javel34Posted 7/21/2013 1:50:58 AM
Lexifox posted...
sonicfanaticjtb posted...
LightningAce11 posted...
What's so great about feet? Jeez, there are fetishes I will never understand.

I read somewhere that it has something to do with disease (worried 'bout catching something nasty while doing the nasty? Sexualize a body part that ain't likely to make ya sick if you touch it! )

Frankly, I think it may have more to do with submissive tendencies, but what do I know? I ain't a sexologist... Yet...

A common thought is that it's because certain parts of the brain are close enough that wires get crossed, while others believe that it's due to cleanliness - feet aren't really able to contract/pass STDs.

That said, while there are plenty of subs who are into feet, I can assure there are people who like them but are not submissive.

I heard its inherited during childhood from not being held enough >_>
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 http://zettai-cosplay.deviantart.com/art/Skyla-Cosplay-244148531 my wife. Doesn't count Tiger, this ones real.
#12Luigi playerPosted 7/21/2013 2:04:54 AM
Feet are stinky and ugly. You're more likely to get diseases from those parts than others...
---
I'm a the Luigi master!
www.freewebs.com/luigi_player/
#13LexifoxPosted 7/21/2013 2:10:22 AM
Luigi player posted...
Feet are stinky and ugly. You're more likely to get diseases from those parts than others...

Ugly is subjective, but stinky tends to happen when they're not kept clean, just like many other parts of the body. That said, there are some who are rather into the idea of a bad smell >_>
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#14sonicfanaticjtbPosted 7/21/2013 12:29:05 PM
Luigi player posted...

What you are describing, good sir, are man feet. Which are also big and hairy.

Women feet are petite, can be cute, and don't appear to have any of the above qualities.
---
"God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy"
"I don't give a damn what other people think. What do ya think about that?"
#15EzraGenesisPosted 7/21/2013 12:32:22 PM
Oh? This topic again? Well, carry on.
---
Any Tree Can Drop An Apple. I'll Drop The Freaking Moon
PSN: EzraGenesis-Playing Hyperdimension Neptunia,GoW Ghost of Sparta, Remember Me, Borderlands 2
#16JoJoX200Posted 7/21/2013 12:42:25 PM
I thought I was on the Pokemon X board? Not the Black 2 board from several months ago...
#17Tatakai-No-KamiPosted 7/21/2013 12:43:46 PM
after a hard workout, i'd like to smell her sweet sweaty girl body

...of course, if i was the common gamefaqs pokemon board poster with strange fetishes
---
the official BAT DRAGON of the pokemon X/Y boards
#18JarickoPosted 7/21/2013 12:46:56 PM
Topic aside. Pixels are Pixels. There should be nothing attractive about pixels.
---
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!
#19sonicfanaticjtbPosted 7/21/2013 12:54:07 PM
Jaricko posted...
Topic aside. Pixels are Pixels. There should be nothing attractive about pixels.

Except if they're, you know, drawn to be attractive.
---
"God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy"
"I don't give a damn what other people think. What do ya think about that?"
#20JarickoPosted 7/21/2013 1:00:34 PM
sonicfanaticjtb posted...
Jaricko posted...

Except if they're, you know, drawn to be attractive.

There is a difference between attractive and visually appealing. Attractive is such a miss used word. Attractive is usually either used to describe love, as in you feel attracted to that person, you want to be with that person and its used to describe a sexual desire. If you find something attractive you find it sexually appealing. Pixels are not a natural thing to be attracted to.
---
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!