This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Maylene"s feet are so hot

#21Tatakai-No-KamiPosted 7/21/2013 1:02:05 PM
Jaricko posted...
Pixels are not a natural thing to be attracted to.

you're right.

but, where are we right now? i'll just let that sink in
---
the official BAT DRAGON of the pokemon X/Y boards
#22JarickoPosted 7/21/2013 1:05:46 PM
Eh I would not really call fetishes at least in this sense unproductive as far as reproducing though. If it gets the situation started that is all that really matters right? Also i do not care what people sexually attracted to in particular. It does not really effect me at all... except in cases like this where the person could not keep it to themselves or to their bedroom.
---
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!
#23sonicfanaticjtbPosted 7/21/2013 1:25:59 PM(edited)
Jaricko posted...

There is a difference between attractive and visually appealing. Attractive is such a miss used word. Attractive is usually either used to describe love, as in you feel attracted to that person, you want to be with that person and its used to describe a sexual desire. If you find something attractive you find it sexually appealing. Pixels are not a natural thing to be attracted to.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/attractive

Sounds like you're the one miss-using the word to me. Finding something or someone attractive doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the power of love, my friend.
---
"God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy"
"I don't give a damn what other people think. What do ya think about that?"
#24NeonDragon9000Posted 7/21/2013 2:12:47 PM
LightningAce11 posted...
What's so great about feet? Jeez, there are fetishes I will never understand.

What's so great about butts, ears, noses, teeth, arms or any of the other things people are into?

Besides it's nowhere near as strange as the people who are into poop.
---
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe
#25NeonDragon9000Posted 7/21/2013 2:14:05 PM
Luigi player posted...
Feet are stinky and ugly. You're more likely to get diseases from those parts than others...

Pretty sure you're much more likely to get diseases from some other body parts, like the butt or mouth. (And some others.)
---
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe
#26jamieyelloPosted 7/21/2013 2:17:36 PM
Jaricko posted...
sonicfanaticjtb posted...
Jaricko posted...
Topic aside. Pixels are Pixels. There should be nothing attractive about pixels.

Except if they're, you know, drawn to be attractive.

There is a difference between attractive and visually appealing. Attractive is such a miss used word. Attractive is usually either used to describe love, as in you feel attracted to that person, you want to be with that person and its used to describe a sexual desire. If you find something attractive you find it sexually appealing. Pixels are not a natural thing to be attracted to.

Then go pass a law to stop this injustice.
---
WHEEEEEERES YOOUUUR HEEAAAAD AAAT
#27Soul_of_YveltalPosted 7/21/2013 2:21:45 PM
LightningAce11 posted...
What's so great about feet? Jeez, there are fetishes I will never understand.

I don't get it either. I think cat feet are cute.(In a non sexual at any way type of way) But human feet just gross me out.
---
I am the true Yveltal.
#28sonicfanaticjtbPosted 7/21/2013 8:23:25 PM
Soul_of_Yveltal posted...

I don't get it either. I think cat feet are cute.(In a non sexual at any way type of way) But human feet just gross me out.

While feet is a rather common fetish, it certainly ain't everyone's thang
---
"God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy"
"I don't give a damn what other people think. What do ya think about that?"