This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Admit it. We all want these games to happen.

#1xgiraffes13xPosted 7/21/2013 1:44:16 AM
Yes! The theme we've all been waiting for; Good vs. Evil. One game you take a role in being on the villain team, and the other role is you're the hero trying to stop the villain team. The roles switch; stopping the evil organization is your main priority, and getting gym badges is your side-quest. The titles could be Pokemon Pure and Pokemon Chaos.

New features include:
- stealing Pokemon with a new Pokeball (similar to the device used in Pokemon XD: Gales of Darkness to capture Shadow Pokemon).This can go both ways. The hero can reclaim stolen Pokemon and the villain can steal

- the starters are based off of the most popular Pokemon used by grunts, and Pokemon known to be trustworthy companions. Examples; Zubat, Houndour, Purrloin vs. Riolu, Growlithe, Pikachu.

- the goal is if you're a villain to complete certain missions such as steal a certain amount of Pokemon, or take over a certain town to become the leader. You slowly work your way up until you're in control of the whole Pokemon world. You can travel throughout all regions.

- the goal is if you're a hero is to bust the evil team on their missions. The main character has a crew of a few other trainers who are, in a way the justice system. You slowly ruin all of the evil team's attempts and set the whole Pokemon world back to peace. You can travel throughout all regions as well.

What do you think of my ideas? Do YOU have any ideas that could contribute to this? What about better title names? xD
---
money is the anthem of success
so before we go out, what's your address?
#2ecylisPosted 7/21/2013 1:45:20 AM
no

I just want a Pokemon action-RPG
#3javel34Posted 7/21/2013 1:45:24 AM
Yea too bad gf has been talking about canceling it.
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 http://zettai-cosplay.deviantart.com/art/Skyla-Cosplay-244148531 my wife. Doesn't count Tiger, this ones real.
#4FuneralCakePosted 7/21/2013 1:47:45 AM
I do not want any of this to happen.
---
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
love me like it's prom night
#5XazealPosted 7/21/2013 1:52:09 AM
FuneralCake posted...
#6elconoMPosted 7/21/2013 1:54:46 AM
3D Pokemon Ranger action RPG

a game focus being Pokerus at war against different kinds of Pokerus. Unit based like Advance Wars or Starcraft
---
age 29 - 3DS FC 5171.9701.9373-XBL- SuLFurousGaLaxy
My ACNL needs pear-orange. Unova FC-1808-0126-2401 - GTA.Pkmn.Pandora.Albion.HALO3
#7xgiraffes13x(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2013 1:55:44 AM
FuneralCake posted...

Why not? I mean these ideas are a lot better than the plot repeated with some changes and tweaks. I understand this theme may not float your boat, but seriously, other than that why?
---
money is the anthem of success
so before we go out, what's your address?
#8hyperdimeduckPosted 7/21/2013 1:56:05 AM
nope
---
3DS FC: 4682-8590-2294
Official Jack Frost of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#9InkayPosted 7/21/2013 1:58:34 AM
This is stupid.
---
OvO
#10FuneralCakePosted 7/21/2013 2:00:48 AM
Ummm... Yeah, really, it's just because it doesn't float my boat. That's literally pretty much the only reason.

I don't think it's interesting being the bad guy. At all. Not that I particularly like being the good guy, but I probably prefer it over being bad.

Sure, Pokemon as a series could definitely use something different from what it's been doing from the beginning, but I don't think this is the way to do it.
---
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
love me like it's prom night