This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which two starters will you choose?

#1LegendofDarkraiPosted 7/21/2013 6:46:22 AM
Considering that the rumor is true and you'll get a Kanto starter, what two starters will you choose? And why? I'll be going with froakie because I just love that thing and think that it might be a ninja! Second, I'll choose Charmander because that's always been one of my favourite starters. Will not use Charizard online though...but I will use Froakie and Charmander babies on wonder trade :)
---
You're looking at gamefaqs last air-bender
#2MetaFalconPunchPosted 7/21/2013 6:47:22 AM
Ugh, I hate the Kanto starters...

After so many years of them, I'm just sick of them all. They're so BORING!
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.
#3TheFairyTrainerPosted 7/21/2013 6:48:31 AM
LegendofDarkrai posted...
Considering that the rumor is true and you'll get a Kanto starter, what two starters will you choose? And why? I'll be going with froakie because I just love that thing and think that it might be a ninja! Second, I'll choose Charmander because that's always been one of my favourite starters. Will not use Charizard online though...but I will use Froakie and Charmander babies on wonder trade :)

idk, I'll probably just pick one at random because I finally got all the starters though heartgold resetting months ago.(that's what happens when you're not around for gen 3)
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997753-mario-sports-mix/66578118
Don't follow the link.
#4RPCShadowclawPosted 7/21/2013 6:58:12 AM
Well, there's also a rumor that your friendlier rival will give you a fully evolved version of their starter after the main game. This is clearly going to be the one who's type is weak to your starter, so that'll mean a final-Froakie to go with my chosen Chespin.

To complete this elemental trio, I'll be picking Charmander, which is a double dose of circular coolness & closure for me because Charmander was my starter of choice back in Gen I.
#5LotrMorgothPosted 7/21/2013 6:59:14 AM
always squirtle

squirtle + ice beam always leads my team
---
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. -Bilbo
gamertag: smeaGollum4
#6NaesakiPosted 7/21/2013 7:02:57 AM
Fennekin + Squirtle <3
---
As Dawn breaks, a new journey begins
#7Misdreavus573Posted 7/21/2013 7:25:23 AM
Fennekin and Bulbasaur
#8NewbieN00bPosted 7/21/2013 7:27:13 AM
Undecided

Either Fennekin and Bulbasaur or Froakie and Charmander
---
Give me all teh FE D':
White FC: 4428-2451-8791
#9lanelazerbeamPosted 7/21/2013 7:27:41 AM
Chespin and Squirtle
---
Official Genesect of the Pokemon X/Y Boards!
"When you were drawing the Dragonite, I was thinking "The f*** is he drawing?"-Thepenguinking2
#10AzardeaPosted 7/21/2013 7:27:44 AM
Fennekin, but since I already have the Kanto starters, I'm not sure...