This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your reaction: Shiny Pokemon have +10 points more to one of their random stats.

#21XazealPosted 7/21/2013 11:33:38 AM
Jaricko posted...
Xazeal posted...
So, a perfect Pokémon will go from being extremely hard to get to almost impossible to get.

No.

They already are. IV's.

That's what makes it extremely hard. With this, you'd have to get the right ability, right nature, perfect IVs AND a Shiny with the right stat boost. That would be almost impossible.
#22HardHorseJamPosted 7/21/2013 11:39:34 AM
bd43 posted...
Or they could just have multiple shiny variations.

Say they do that, and I want a blue or red Eevee. I spend ages hatching a shiny and find that its the normal shiny grey Eevee. So I have to start hatching again.

No thanks. >_<
#23JarickoPosted 7/21/2013 11:46:03 AM
Xazeal posted...
Jaricko posted...
Xazeal posted...
So, a perfect Pokémon will go from being extremely hard to get to almost impossible to get.

No.

They already are. IV's.

That's what makes it extremely hard. With this, you'd have to get the right ability, right nature, perfect IVs AND a Shiny with the right stat boost. That would be almost impossible.

Just having perfect IV's is almost impossible. all 31 or 30 is incredibly rare.
---
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!
#24bd43Posted 7/21/2013 11:52:32 AM
HardHorseJam posted...
bd43 posted...
Or they could just have multiple shiny variations.

Say they do that, and I want a blue or red Eevee. I spend ages hatching a shiny and find that its the normal shiny grey Eevee. So I have to start hatching again.

No thanks. >_<

That's the point of shinies to begin with. Rare pokemon. So you can't get the color you want: Who cares, still shiny. Trade. With, say, 5 variations you can even make the 4 variations on different counters, multiplying your shiny chances by 4.
---
Thinking is overrated. Like Pants.