This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I wish

#1DarkRoad06Posted 7/21/2013 8:32:58 AM
I was reading a post at the bottom about Tile movement in Pokemon. I mean there are a lit that the company can do to improve pokemon or

I wish that Square Enix becomes the owner of Pokemon and show Gamefreak how it's done. Honestly if you ever played Dragon quest you would know, and if they own Pokemon just watch how they would create the game, it would have so much that literally nobody will complain and it will be one of the greatest Games ever made.
#2SuikuPosted 7/21/2013 8:45:17 AM(edited)
Who's complaining? Pokemon is one of the best franchises out there ever
---
>> Poke-Lover <<
English is not my first language, my grammar SUX, just lettin' you know
#3NewbieN00bPosted 7/21/2013 8:33:50 AM
'nobody will complain'

Impossible
---
Give me all teh FE D':
White FC: 4428-2451-8791
#4Cheesepower5Posted 7/21/2013 8:36:09 AM
NewbieN00b posted...
'nobody will complain'

Impossible

This.

The internet is about connecting the world, enciting change and above all pointless grumbling.
---
My way is the high way. You'd have to be lactose intolerant to not learn to love it.
Ha! Cheese puns.
#5MidnightCrewPosted 7/21/2013 8:38:41 AM
Implying Square Enix in its current state has the right to show ANYBODY how it's done
---
Official Scrafty Of The Black And White Clan, Official Misdreavus of The BW 2 Boards. Official Lorelei of the BW 2 Boards.
#6DarkRoad06(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2013 8:39:31 AM
Cheesepower5 posted...
NewbieN00b posted...
'nobody will complain'

Impossible

This.

The internet is about connecting the world, enciting change and above all pointless grumbling.

If they make the games they will make it beyond everyone's expectations. Right now people's expectations are very low and satisfied easily while some complain. It will be so awsome that people wont be able to complain. So far I never heard anyone complain about Dragin Quest it's that perfect.
#7DrakoVongola1Posted 7/21/2013 8:40:45 AM
MidnightCrew posted...
Implying Square Enix in its current state has the right to show ANYBODY how it's done

Well Kingdom Hearts is still good, FFXV looks great. But for the most part, yeah, they suck right now.
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#8P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 7/21/2013 8:40:55 AM
After the recent FF games, maybe it should be GF showing Square Enix how to make games.
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#9Cheesepower5Posted 7/21/2013 8:40:57 AM
MidnightCrew posted...

Dragon Quest IX and TWEWY.

Pretty sure Final Fantasy is just dead, doesn't matter who's making it. The series literally got so bloated and popular that it will never break out of its own shadow.
---
My way is the high way. You'd have to be lactose intolerant to not learn to love it.
Ha! Cheese puns.
#10Arne83Posted 7/21/2013 8:41:58 AM
I don't like Dragon Quest. So... no.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals..." - Agent K.