This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I wish

#21Lucario8641Posted 7/21/2013 10:07:58 AM
Trunks: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
---
Pokemon White FC: 0819-6303-7877 ; Pokemon White 2 FC: 2967-6506-0633
PSN: Athletic8641
#22wind64aPosted 7/21/2013 10:23:05 AM
Sacksquatch, that is all.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W1 FC: 4170 0917 6393
#23Meta289Posted 7/21/2013 10:25:24 AM
DarkRoad06 posted...
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
dwdwdw6 posted...
While Dragon Quest is consistently awesome, the other one............eh

Also possible troll topic.

User Name DarkRoad06
User ID 6792328
Board User Level 15: New User (1)
Awarded to users with at least 3 Karma. Can create 5 topics, 50 messages per day. Can delete own messages, close topics.
Account Created Monday, July 8, 2013 8:05 AM
Last Visit Sunday, July 21, 2013 11:53 AM
Karma 13
Active Messages Posted 8

Definite troll topic

????!

Whats so trolling about my topic u r very judgemental

If your account is new, and if the only topic that you've made that people know of can be interpreted as a troll topic, then it's pretty easy to guess that you made your account for the sake of trolling.

Also, your lack of proper grammar and punctuation makes it hard to take you seriously, making it seem more like you are trolling.
---
R.I.P. Pokemon Cycle
Fact: Things are so much better when taken at face value.
#24X_Ayumi_XPosted 7/21/2013 10:27:22 AM
Square is crap now. They used to make good games, but majority of them are crap.

They will make the main character whine about want.... they would make the main character that Hugh guy.
They will make his rivals like Tidus and Cloud and Snow and Hope and such.
They will make Mage trainers, Moogle a Pokémon and make Cacnea look like a... well...

The story will be emo driven with horrible gameplay with "awesome" graphics and cutscenes.

Aka they will make a game for idiots that think graphics make the game and gameplay isn't needed for a good game.

Aka the modern gamer that don't know a damn thing.
---
GT: Ayumi Spender ~~~~~~~~~~ PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to.
#25TranquilSeaPosted 7/21/2013 10:29:51 AM
TWEWY was the last good game Square Enix dished out. It was years ago, and probably a fluke.

And, obligatory lolDarkRoad06
---
Phaneuf of your lies.
#26DarkRoad06(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2013 11:42:56 AM
X_Ayumi_X posted...
Square is crap now. They used to make good games, but majority of them are crap.

They will make the main character whine about want.... they would make the main character that Hugh guy.
They will make Mage trainers, Moogle a Pokémon and make Cacnea look like a... well...

The story will be emo driven with horrible gameplay with "awesome" graphics and cutscenes.

Aka they will make a game for idiots that think graphics make the game and gameplay isn't needed for a good game.

Nope it's the other way around. Their Graphics and Gameplay is awsome. It's not that easy to get top ratings for a game go and do some research about Dragon quest you'll find out.
#27SirPikachuPosted 7/21/2013 1:27:51 PM
I don't even know how to react to you saying let another company take over Pokémon. Just..just... no.
#28X_Ayumi_XPosted 7/21/2013 2:12:02 PM
DarkRoad06 posted...
X_Ayumi_X posted...

Nope it's the other way around. Their Graphics and Gameplay is awsome. It's not that easy to get top ratings for a game go and do some research about Dragon quest you'll find out.

Played Dragon Quest. Well a few of them. They're okay but nothing I would go OMG over.
I'll take something else from Square like maybe Nier and Lost Odyssey and Kingdom Hearts and maybe Chrono Trigger. But other things like Pokémon, Evolution, Phantasy Star, Mario & Luigi (because we won't get an actual Super Mario RPG no more), Fallout 1 2 T and 3,Fable games, Grandia, Tales of, Blue Dragon and many more as I can sit here all bloody day should never be freaking touched by Square. They're killing off their crap.
Oh and I didn't enjoy the new Tomb Raider. Not an RPG but throwing it out there.

Oh and whatever happen to The Bouncer? Made Sion a litle boy with a Keyblade, but what happened to Volt and Kou and Dominique and Echidna? I know Duragon is part of XIII, but he don't count either.
---
GT: Ayumi Spender ~~~~~~~~~~ PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to.
#29NekoHime64Posted 7/21/2013 2:21:52 PM
Trollin, trollin, gotta keep on trollin....
---
Unofficial Sneasel of anything ever.
"I'm a girl btw." - TherianReturns
#30LeoAlephPosted 7/22/2013 8:47:34 PM
Square Enix? Oh...The things I'd say to you if I could...Just let them stay over there with their bad writing and pretty graphics. Gamefreak haven't let me down yet, I doubt they will this time either.