This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I was always on Team Rocket's side.

#11nekamiPosted 7/21/2013 1:59:29 PM
Azardea posted...
I liked James, hated Jessie and sometimes liked Meowth.

---
NekoHime64's alt.
"Though the name may change, the person underneath remains the same"
#12Hanon623Posted 7/21/2013 2:17:26 PM
James was cool at one point in houen he even said he wanted to steal Pikachu fair and square with a battle, his depart with weezing and cacnea also topped any of Ash's releases
#13MaetchPosted 7/21/2013 2:58:54 PM
Longvalley posted...
I actually liked TR in the anime. I thought it was pretty slick how they were constantly poor and disowned by Giovanni, yet still found the initiative (and the funds, no less) to make tanks, helicopters, submarines, etc, all out of rubber. That's ingenuity if I ever saw it.

From what I recall, Jessie and James were constantly in financial debt to Team Rocket for all the mechas they used and let get destroyed, so I'm guessing that they have a credit line that is seriously in the red.
#14SlimeStackPosted 7/21/2013 3:05:21 PM
Pretty sure I like them more than the main protagonists. I love them.

I really hated them for most episodes between Castelia City and the Pokémon League in BW, especially the subway arc though. They were just mindless zombies carrying out some of the most boring plans ever. I loved them in Episode N and they were pretty good during the black uniform arc which we unfortunately never got to see the conclusion of.

Ultimately I prefer the non-BW style. Mostly because they were handled so poorly between Castelia/League barring about 4 episodes.

They're not great when they're just a weak plot device for several episodes in a row, but this is the anime we're talking about, the entire cast has lots of bad days.
---
Blah.
#15LeoAlephPosted 7/22/2013 7:35:29 PM
Oooooh hells yeah! Jessie and James were funny. Ash was...lame. :/