This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hint on sableye evolution

#21Soul_of_YveltalPosted 7/21/2013 2:16:04 PM
InhaledCorn posted...
Swampert27 posted...
Grant is like, sooooooo cute.

I fully agree, even with his weird hairstyle.

It surprises me on the way tastes can vary, I like my men hunky, with a masculine face that looks not ugly at all.
---
I am the true Yveltal.
#22jamieyelloPosted 7/21/2013 2:26:13 PM
Aren't there other hints at a Sableye evolution? This one's not that big tbh, he could just be using a sableye
---
WHEEEEEERES YOOUUUR HEEAAAAD AAAT
#23Swampert27Posted 7/21/2013 2:26:27 PM
Soul_of_Yveltal posted...
InhaledCorn posted...
Swampert27 posted...
Grant is like, sooooooo cute.

I fully agree, even with his weird hairstyle.

It surprises me on the way tastes can vary, I like my men hunky, with a masculine face that looks not ugly at all.

You have good taste lol.
#24xxmvcfanxx1000Posted 7/21/2013 2:36:14 PM
NeonDragon9000 posted...
FuneralCake posted...
NeonDragon9000 posted...
He could also be a Ghost-type Leader.

Nope, that is in no way possible.

Of course it's possible. Not likely, but until it's flat-out confirmed what type of Leader he is, anything's possible.

Well his name is Grant, most likely a play on Granite, and he's wearing rock climbing gear, and his badge looks like bricks.
#25JarickoPosted 7/21/2013 2:46:54 PM
I like to either call my Sableye Gleam or Gleam Eyes. Imaginary Virtual Cookie to whoever catches the reference. Its not that hard... do not disappoint me people.
---
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!
#26NeonDragon9000Posted 7/21/2013 2:53:31 PM
xxmvcfanxx1000 posted...
NeonDragon9000 posted...
FuneralCake posted...
NeonDragon9000 posted...

Of course it's possible. Not likely, but until it's flat-out confirmed what type of Leader he is, anything's possible.

Well his name is Grant, most likely a play on Granite, and he's wearing rock climbing gear, and his badge looks like bricks.

"You'll poop bricks when you see my scary Ghost Pokemon!"

Troll Freak.
---
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe
#27JarickoPosted 7/21/2013 3:03:35 PM
NeonDragon9000 posted...
xxmvcfanxx1000 posted...
NeonDragon9000 posted...
FuneralCake posted...
NeonDragon9000 posted...

"You'll poop bricks when you see my scary Ghost Pokemon!"

Troll Freak.

Just wait til they release the new Rock / Ghost pokemon. Its a pile of living haunted bricks! He will have 3 of them.
---
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!