This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Critical Hits are such BS sometimes.

#11DrakoVongola1Posted 7/21/2013 12:15:56 PM
Not that big of a deal, crits aren't even that common.
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#12raazychxPosted 7/21/2013 12:16:51 PM
A little lesson, my dear friends...

Any time you make a plan, God giggles. The way some of you speak, it's like you're trying to make him die of laughter.

A little bit of variance never hurt anyone. I'm sure you'll all be playing Pokémon professionally for the rest of your lives anyway.
#13Tatakai-No-KamiPosted 7/21/2013 12:18:19 PM
TherianReturns posted...
Oh, quit whining. All games have some kind of luck factor programmed in.

a critical hit in pokemon is the equivalent of losing your queen for no reason at all in a chess match
---
the official BAT DRAGON of the pokemon X/Y boards
#14DrakoVongola1Posted 7/21/2013 12:19:39 PM
raazychx posted...

Any time you make a plan, God giggles. The way some of you speak, it's like you're trying to make him die of laughter.

A little bit of variance never hurt anyone. I'm sure you'll all be playing Pokémon professionally for the rest of your lives anyway.

...What?
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#15raazychxPosted 7/21/2013 12:23:17 PM
DrakoVongola1 posted...
raazychx posted...

...What?

The last sentence was sarcasm.

The way some of the players here speak, it's like they want everything to be 100% predictable. 100% predictability would make life boring. It's like they're saying, "I should have won this match because I deserved it, because I was entitled to it."
#16TherianReturnsPosted 7/21/2013 12:35:03 PM(edited)
Tatakai-No-Kami posted...
TherianReturns posted...

a critical hit in pokemon is the equivalent of losing your queen for no reason at all in a chess match

I know. I'm not new to Pokemon. <_< I'm just saying, if a critical hit happens, then it happens. It couldn't be predicted, nor could it have been prevented, so where's the use in complaining about it?

Of course, assuming you're not using 100% crit moves or having shell or battle armor <_<
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. Find me at: http://www.youtube.com/user/AdventOfTherian/about
#17Noctus3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2013 12:35:23 PM(edited)
raazychx posted...

I'm atheist. Point moot. If he did exist, I'm sure he'd be laughing his ass off, no doubt.
---
**** you SE for trolling us with that TWEWY port. I hate you.
#18ShadowMaster684Posted 7/21/2013 12:37:03 PM
Tatakai-No-Kami posted...
TherianReturns posted...

Now every time I play a game of chess, when someone goes to move their piece, they roll a 20-sided die. If the roll is a 1, that piece is gone and the turn is over.

Perfect.
#19feeltheninjutsuPosted 7/21/2013 12:53:04 PM
Crits are only complete BS in 3v3 randoms.
---
"Not everything is a lesson. Sometimes you just fail." - Dwight Schrute
"I don't get high, life keeps me at a decent height." -Lupe Fiasco