This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which Pokemon did you have the most trouble with in-game?

#11RivaISoulPosted 7/21/2013 5:10:31 PM
One of the Galactic Admin's Purugly in the Valley Windworks in DPP

Screw that fat cat to hell, especially with my crappy underleveled team at the time
---
I love being the Villain
#12Mudkip_in_SpacePosted 7/21/2013 5:11:29 PM
Clair's Kingdra
---
Dark Magician, attack!
#13Nintendo_SabresPosted 7/21/2013 5:12:20 PM
Misty's Starmie for Charmander starters
#14Jarred623Posted 7/21/2013 5:12:44 PM
People not voting Miltank are thinking that they know what the real Miltank was like by playing HGSS.
---
This account has been placed into Purgatory, a timed suspension from posting any further messages on GameFAQs. Twice.
#15yarrlyPosted 7/21/2013 5:14:01 PM
Nintendo_Sabres posted...
Misty's Starmie for Charmander starters

Pikachu is in Viridian

Bellsprout and Oddish are by the nugget bridge
---
The Rated Lar Superstar. Dallas Mavericks Fan. Clan High Five!
http://i.imgur.com/WvefuGH.jpg?1
#16JarickoPosted 7/21/2013 5:15:30 PM
Whitney's Miltank almost got my vote. That thing is pure evil. However because of how gen 4 decided to pace the levels garchomp is way over the level that you should be at that point in the game unless you grinded for a day or two which you should never need to do. So garchomp got my vote.

Also I never understand people complaining about Ghetsis and Hydreigon. Sure its under the level it should be before being a hydreigon but it was not given a ridiculous level, it should be right on your level when you get there and its a damn hydreigon. Its not that fast, its got a lot of weaknesses, its got good coverage but a special wall can handle it if that is really a problem and I beat it with a darn lilligant which as far as typing goes should not be able to happen. In fact i swept nearly his whole team with just a lilligant. Did not even get to use my krookadile or my cinccino on him which were like 54 and 55 after using some rare candies before the fight. Lilligant was also like level 45.

If i can do it with that setup, no one should be complaining.
---
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!
#17Edgemaster70000Posted 7/21/2013 5:17:44 PM
I don't understand why everyone has a problem with Whitney's Miltank. I've literally played at least 7 playthroughs of the original G/S and one SS file, and she hasn't ever given me trouble.

Now Cynthia's Garchomp on the other hand....that thing swept me over and over again until I could get lucky and take it out with a few HP points remaining, then I had to deal with the rest of her team....
---
XBL GT: ReptileAssassin. Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emerl18
There's a point when trolling stops being funny.....When it starts.
#18Block_Man_XPosted 7/21/2013 5:20:30 PM
Lucian's Bronzong. I had no fire types on my Diamond team, or any pokemon that could take out his team. The closest I had was Luxray with Crunch, which didn't work on bronzong.
---
PSN-block-man-x / SSF4 Main Vega.
#19P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 7/21/2013 5:24:07 PM(edited)
Thepenguinking2 posted...
There's a certain Steel type of clay's that isn't on this list...

This. Also, Misty's Starmie and Norman's Slaking
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#20JarickoPosted 7/21/2013 5:35:30 PM
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
Thepenguinking2 posted...
There's a certain Steel type of clay's that isn't on this list...

This. Also, Misty's Starmie and Norman's Slaking

That is why Other exists.
---
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!