This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which Pokemon did you have the most trouble with in-game?

#71sheep007Posted 7/22/2013 12:39:05 AM
Clair's Kingdra single handedly sweeped my whole team in a SS nuz,apart from an ampharos with a CS.
---
I'm Welsh.I like sheep.Deal with it.
Pokemon white 2 FC :Leo 1550 4746 2825
#72KajagogoPosted 7/22/2013 5:44:44 AM
GeneralKenobi85 posted...
YukimuraCrimson posted...
If you had trouble with anything that is near ending the game like Garchomp or Hydreigon you simply build a bad team ice moves and fighting moves ohko those guys I could understand why people would struggle against Misty, Whitney, Norman and Claire but pokemon games become much easier when you get access to more pokemons

I didn't really have anyone on my team that could learn Ice moves for Hydreigon because none of the Ice or Water Pokemon in White were particularly interesting to me. I assumed Scrafty would be able to take down Hydreigon rather easily. I didn't know he had Focus Blast. And it didn't help that both that and Fire Blast never missed for him.

See that's just laziness. In every game, you had to have had a water pokemon on your team at some point. Level it up some and teach it ice beam...lazy.
#73deadpool848Posted 7/22/2013 6:45:35 AM
Jarred623 posted...
People not voting Miltank are thinking that they know what the real Miltank was like by playing HGSS.

Playing the GBA Gold has never been more terrifying...
#74NumberXIPosted 7/22/2013 6:56:20 AM
Whitney's Miltank for obvious reasons then Steven's Metagross. I remember Ruby being the first game I played after quitting Poke for a while. I was rusty and my Elite 4 challenge was brutal. I had my file saved to right before the battle with Steven & his damn Metagross swept me for weeks. It wasnt until I got lucky & he switched in his Metagross early in the battle for some weird reason with the extra damage it took at that point giving me the advantage.

Cynthia's Garchomp was never a problem for me and my Larvesta defeated Ghetsis' Hydregon with 2 Bug Bites lol.
#75iKhanicPosted 7/22/2013 7:41:15 AM
Ranger's Maractus. Damn that accursed accupressure
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#76pokemonzeroPosted 7/22/2013 8:14:45 AM
none
My Charizard beat Alakazam
I beat Miltank Easily with the in-game traded fighting pokemon
Metagross meet Groudon(Flygon in Saphire)
Milotic meet Sceptile
Garchomp meet Weavile
Hydreigon- Ha I beat that thing with my Moxie Krookodile and then sweeped his whole team.
---
I got post 501 once
Please Save my dragonCave Eggs/hatchlings http://dragcave.net/user/-Latios-
#77Meta289Posted 7/22/2013 8:26:01 AM
I honestly think that people say that they have trouble with Miltank just because it's memetic within the fandom. Miltank is not difficult at all.
---
R.I.P. Pokemon Cycle
Fact: Things are so much better when taken at face value.
#78HardHorseJamPosted 7/22/2013 8:33:04 AM
Meta289 posted...
I honestly think that people say that they have trouble with Miltank just because it's memetic within the fandom. Miltank is not difficult at all.

I remember having big trouble with Miltank in Silver long before I ever looked Pokemon stuff up on the internet.

I've been dairy-free ever since...
#79ssj_duelistPosted 7/22/2013 8:38:32 AM
Fail poll. Most of these shouldn't be on there (Blue's Alakazam WTF!?). And where is Claire's Kindra and Chuck's Poliwrath?
#80Oak_TeaPosted 7/22/2013 11:19:24 AM
Scott1187 posted...
Pikachu is really rare and Bellsprout or Oddish dont help at all unless you over level them (a lot) since they are both also Poison types and get decimated by [Misty's] Starmies Psychic attacks.

lol

I'd have to vote for the Miltank. I remember being stuck there and having to level up a Geodude a lot to be able to manage it back in Silver.
---
Now playing: FFX-2, Pokemon Emerald (Nuzlocke)