This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

People acually use Charizard in OU?

#1SirPikachuPosted 7/21/2013 7:08:16 PM
I've been getting mad at people for saying Charizard sucks, cuz he obviously doesn't... except against the strongest pokémon ever. I don't even play competitively and I know he doesn't stand a chance against, say, Tyranitar. I always thought people meant he sucked against all pokémon in general like UU or NU, but I can see all the hate for the people who use him now.
#2X_Ayumi_XPosted 7/21/2013 7:16:26 PM
I use Charizard in OU BU CU LP BE DE LE CD DVD C3PO ADHD HDTV OUFC and PIPlup.
---
GT: Ayumi Spender ~~~~~~~~~~ PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to.
#3pokemonzeroPosted 7/21/2013 7:17:50 PM
Without Stealth Rock Charizard would be UU
---
I got post 501 once
Please Save my dragonCave Eggs/hatchlings http://dragcave.net/user/-Latios-
#4Thepenguinking2Posted 7/21/2013 7:19:56 PM
X_Ayumi_X posted...

...What?
---
Mentions of Zangoose since 6/27/2013 as of this post: 36
Official Shadow Zangoose of the X board and Salamence of PGD!
#5SirPikachu(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2013 7:20:09 PM
X_Ayumi_X posted...

At first I was like whaat, what's a lot of teirs then I laughed.
#6SirPikachu(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2013 7:24:19 PM
pokemonzero posted...

I thought UU was like almost at the bottom then I checked the list, and he seems like he could handle a lot of baddies there, heracross, roserade, blastoise; then I noticed Kingdra and Flygon and I understand lol.
#7iKhanicPosted 7/21/2013 7:25:56 PM
SirPikachu posted...
I've been getting mad at people for saying Charizard sucks, cuz he obviously doesn't... except against the strongest pokémon ever. I don't even play competitively and I know he doesn't stand a chance against, say, Tyranitar. I always thought people meant he sucked against all pokémon in general like UU or NU, but I can see all the hate for the people who use him now.

I use Charizard in OU because it's my favorite pokemon and I play on Showdown for fun, and nothing else.

That said, I just made a mono-fire type team, and Charizard is my greatest asset.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#8KyrieIrvingPosted 7/21/2013 7:27:09 PM
of ourse i use charizard in ou. he's a beast.
---
http://i.minus.com/iblIlT6HgFdYeW.gif
#9pokemonzeroPosted 7/21/2013 7:29:31 PM
SirPikachu posted...
pokemonzero posted...

I thought UU was like almost at the bottom then I checked the list, and he seems like he could handle a lot of baddies there, heracross, roserade, blastoise; then I noticed Kingdra and Flygon and I understand lol.

Charizard learns Dragon Pulse plus he is a Sun user. His Special Attacks are boosted in the sun plus Kingdra's water attacks are weakened in the sun
---
I got post 501 once
Please Save my dragonCave Eggs/hatchlings http://dragcave.net/user/-Latios-
#10SirPikachu(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2013 7:49:41 PM
pokemonzero posted...
SirPikachu posted...
pokemonzero posted...

Charizard learns Dragon Pulse plus he is a Sun user. His Special Attacks are boosted in the sun plus Kingdra's water attacks are weakened in the sun

Ah, true; I forgot he could get Dragon Pulse lol.