This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope this fire starter turns out to be Fire/Fighting

#11wind64aPosted 7/21/2013 8:13:40 PM
Hierarchy225 posted...
wind64a posted...
A friend of mine said he'd beat me up if Fennekin becomes Fire/Fighting. ..

You need better friends.

I have much better ones. He used to be nice, but he's become rather nasty after a few bad relationships. Now, I just feel sorry for him.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W1 FC: 4170 0917 6393
#12JarickoPosted 7/21/2013 8:21:05 PM
ZTIger5 posted...
Can't tell if trolling or weird...

Jaricko posted...
I want Froakie to either be flying type, Frog on a cloud ( think wind waker )

Or Water / fire. Just so all the people who say they pick fire every gen have a minor panic attack when they realize they may have picked the wrong one.

My brain is spazing out trying to formulate this logic.

It's all but confirmed that Fennekin will be Psychic, which makes me plenty happy. I would like to see the supposed Dark-Psychic-Fighting cycle become a tradition of sorts. So next gen could be Grass/Fighting, Fire/Dark and Water/Psychic.

Well really i just want a boiling water pokemon and i want froakie to be some awesome bearded cloud frog. But people who say that the fire starter is always the best one would have to alter there speech a bit.

Also water / fire would be amazing and attached to a starter almost guarantees it successful stats.
---
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!
#13nightblade_hawkPosted 7/21/2013 8:21:09 PM
After I heard a Rumor that Chespins Evo is going to be Grass/Fying and Froakies Monotype Water...maybe it's true, though I'm going to pick Chespin anyway.
#14Hierarchy225Posted 7/21/2013 8:29:56 PM
nightblade_hawk posted...
After I heard a Rumor that Chespins Evo is going to be Grass/Fying and Froakies Monotype Water...maybe it's true, though I'm going to pick Chespin anyway.

What rumors are you looking at? You should be looking at Pokebeach rumors(which have been 100% correct so far). They were right about Sky Battles, Inkay/Malimar, Starter Names, Fairy being strong against Dragons, Pangoro, and etc weeks/months in advance.

So I think its very likely that Fennekin will be Fire/Psychic, Chespin will be Grass/Dark, and Froakie will be Water/Fighting.
---
The Official Stealth Rock of the Pokemon X Board
3DS Friend Code 1993-7813-6870
#15ZTIger5Posted 7/21/2013 8:36:11 PM
Jaricko posted...
ZTIger5 posted...
Can't tell if trolling or weird...

Jaricko posted...
I want Froakie to either be flying type, Frog on a cloud ( think wind waker )

Or Water / fire. Just so all the people who say they pick fire every gen have a minor panic attack when they realize they may have picked the wrong one.

My brain is spazing out trying to formulate this logic.

It's all but confirmed that Fennekin will be Psychic, which makes me plenty happy. I would like to see the supposed Dark-Psychic-Fighting cycle become a tradition of sorts. So next gen could be Grass/Fighting, Fire/Dark and Water/Psychic.

Well really i just want a boiling water pokemon and i want froakie to be some awesome bearded cloud frog. But people who say that the fire starter is always the best one would have to alter there speech a bit.

Also water / fire would be amazing and attached to a starter almost guarantees it successful stats.

Our best shots at Fire/Water-types are Clauncher's eventual evolution and a geyser evolution of Torkoal I would like to see. I can't imagine GF giving starter Pokemon another starter type, as that would completely throw off the balance (in this case, Froakie would be able to destroy both Chespin and Fennekin). Having a "counter-clockwise" alternate type cycle mixed in so all three are strong against each other makes much more sense.
---
Playing) Fire Emblem: Awakening, Guild Wars 2
Waiting) Pokemon XY
#16Master_AlbertPosted 7/21/2013 8:38:17 PM
i agree tc, i relly hope thay continyew the fir/fitghing tradishun in gen 9
---
gen 8 is the best gen so far
#17gamingratPosted 7/21/2013 8:38:48 PM
if Fennekin was Fire/Fighting I would scream so loud I would probably get arrested. not to mention I would need new windows after throwing stuff through them
---
GT:gamingrat91
Final Fantasy IV is the best in the series
#18JarickoPosted 7/21/2013 8:39:01 PM
Hierarchy225 posted...
nightblade_hawk posted...

What rumors are you looking at? You should be looking at Pokebeach rumors(which have been 100% correct so far). They were right about Sky Battles, Inkay/Malimar, Starter Names, Fairy being strong against Dragons, Pangoro, and etc weeks/months in advance.

So I think its very likely that Fennekin will be Fire/Psychic, Chespin will be Grass/Dark, and Froakie will be Water/Fighting.

A man can hold out and hope one of them will be wrong can he not?
We already have poliwrath, victini, cacturn, shiftry and oorotto who looks like hes gonna be grass / dark covering all these types.

Also hopefully if froakie is gonna be a fighting type they will do it right, unlike with Oshawatt who looks like he was meant to be part fighting but then had the most random final stage ( samurai on all 4's? What? He was standing previously what happened? )
---
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!
#19Hierarchy225Posted 7/21/2013 8:44:10 PM
Jaricko posted...

A man can hold out and hope one of them will be wrong can he not?
We already have poliwrath, victini, cacturn, shiftry and oorotto who looks like hes gonna be grass / dark covering all these types.

Also hopefully if froakie is gonna be a fighting type they will do it right, unlike with Oshawatt who looks like he was meant to be part fighting but then had the most random final stage ( samurai on all 4's? What? He was standing previously what happened? )

There are only 2 other Grass/Dark types. Poliwrath is the only non legendary Water/Fighting type in existence. And the only 2 Fire/Psychic Pokemon are Victini(legendary), and Darmanitan-Z(which can only be used when Darmanitan is at half health).

Plus Shiftry is the only good Grass/Dark type, Chespin would give more options.
---
The Official Stealth Rock of the Pokemon X Board
3DS Friend Code 1993-7813-6870
#20GTomahawkPosted 7/21/2013 8:54:52 PM
I hope all three starters turn out to be Fire/Fighting