This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone else having conflicting pokemon to fill in a team spot?

#1HipsterManPrimePosted 7/21/2013 9:15:26 PM
For me Fennikin and Litleo for my fire type, as well as malamar and pangoro for my dark type.
Not sure on my fairy type as well. It's only going to get worse.
#2javel34Posted 7/21/2013 9:16:56 PM
I will most definitely use spirtzee and fennekin , I'll figure out the rest when I get the game.
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 http://zettai-cosplay.deviantart.com/art/Skyla-Cosplay-244148531 my wife. Doesn't count Tiger, this ones real.
#3EnferolunosPosted 7/21/2013 9:22:33 PM
Why bother trying to construct a team at this point?
I mean, sure, pick your starter and maybe 1 or 2 pokemon you really like, but we know so few, you're doubtless going to change your mind
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFXV, KHIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#4yoshirulezzPosted 7/21/2013 9:24:50 PM
I can guarantee when this game comes out you're entire team except your starter will change.
---
"It's too late... for me to undo my mistakes. But you can't let Xemnas... have Kingdom Hearts. You can't."
#5HipsterManPrime(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2013 9:25:18 PM
Enferolunos posted...
Why bother trying to construct a team at this point?
I mean, sure, pick your starter and maybe 1 or 2 pokemon you really like, but we know so few, you're doubtless going to change your mind

Force of habit.

Also you have amazing taste in video games. I'm literally waiting for every single video game in your signature.
#6HemerukioPosted 7/21/2013 9:27:44 PM
Honedge is the only one I know for sure I'll have with me. Yes, I don't even know which starter I'm going to pick.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6nh9mNfm11rnkfgmo1_500.jpg
Gen 5 FemAce is mai waifu.
#7JarickoPosted 7/21/2013 9:30:35 PM
Froakie, Pangoro, Honedge, Oorotto are my considered pokemon atm.
Big maybe on talonflame.
Or if by some chance i take the fire starter I could take malamar. But that would still be stacking Psychic. I will most likely go with the 4 i mentioned if they are all any good.
---
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!