This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Favorite Region

#21LightningAce11Posted 7/21/2013 11:34:13 PM
We have. It's just that there are better regions.
---
YOU CAN CALL ME MR ACE.
You got a problem, buddy?
#22XazealPosted 7/21/2013 11:42:18 PM
Hoenn > Sinnoh > BW2 Unova > Johto > Kanto >>>>>>> BW Unova
#23JarickoPosted 7/21/2013 11:46:33 PM
As much as a joke about the Hoenn region being covered in water and as much as i say gen 2 is my favorite gen. I gotta give it to Hoenn for the map. I really like how that world looks and i actually do not mind the water, i just think its funny how much there is and how people react to it.
---
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!
#24hotrodneptune32Posted 7/22/2013 12:02:34 AM
Hoenn. It's where I started and I still think it has the best design. It was so beautiful... I miss it so much.
---
(Un)Official Sephiroth of KHIII board
"Lava bucket hooooooooooooooooooo!"-Zisteau
#25NekoHime64Posted 7/22/2013 12:11:19 AM
I miss Hoenn...
---
Unofficial Sneasel of anything ever.
"I'm a girl btw." - TherianReturns
#26Scott1187Posted 7/22/2013 2:15:39 AM
Wut. Kanto is last? Either this board is full of trolls (more so than I already thought) or children too young to have played pokemon from the beginning. What a sad, sad state this board is in.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 1679-1616-3854
#27JarickoPosted 7/22/2013 2:18:25 AM
Scott1187 posted...
Wut. Kanto is last? Either this board is full of trolls (more so than I already thought) or children too young to have played pokemon from the beginning. What a sad, sad state this board is in.

What was so good about it?
---
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!
#28Long_BottomPosted 7/22/2013 2:21:23 AM(edited)
Quote:Wut. Kanto is last? Either this board is full of trolls (more so than I already thought) or children too young to have played pokemon from the beginning. What a sad, sad state this board is in.
@Scott1187

Kanto is small, bland, repetitive and unremarkable. A sad fact of the limitations of the GameBoy, the reality of it all is that it is easily outclassed by all the others (Aside from maybe Johto in size, but at least Johto was more diverse and had a better aesthetic) simply because of how lacking it is and how it hasn't aged well at all.

For a person who says he's older, you have some growing up to do.

---
The One4U Alliance - Support gaming! End console wars!
#29Scott1187Posted 7/22/2013 2:28:35 AM
Jaricko posted...
Scott1187 posted...

What was so good about it?

Best pokemon.
Best gym leaders.
Best rival.
Best professor (if anyone cares).
Best atmosphere
Etc.

But hey, I can list it's flaws too:

Worst post-game (due to limitations of Gameboy)
Not the best layout (still not bad though, and again, due to Gameboy limitations)
Simple gym puzzles (again, limitations)

Basically, if RBY were made using the same technology that BW has, it would shine far above the rest. As it is, it's still the best region though.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 1679-1616-3854
#30RotomGuy3Posted 7/22/2013 2:30:13 AM
Hoenn was a brilliant region, and as much as I would like to vote for it, Unova wins for less water.