This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why Sableye does not need to evolve.

#11XazealPosted 7/22/2013 5:39:23 AM
deadpool848 posted...
crunchy612 posted...
Nobody's gonna use Sableye's evo anyway, Eviolite Sableye all the way

Even if he gets eviolite, his defenses are still easily broken trough, and his base 50 hp does not help. 97.5 sp. Def and 112.5 def arent super amaizing base stats. Evolving him would probably give him better abse stats anyway, and you wouldnt have to resort to using eviolite.

That's not how Eviolite works. It boosts your actual defense stats, not the base stats.
---
Official Officialty of the Officialityness Board.
#12RoobitysuPosted 7/22/2013 6:03:57 AM
...Was that a Life Orb on Hippowdon...?
---
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82442627/Adelle.png I draw lolis :D https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82442627/IsawaKiyokoAlternate.png
#13INUSEINUSEPosted 7/22/2013 8:16:13 AM
Arne83 posted...
crunchy612 posted...

I'd use it just because you said that.

I won't use it because you said that
#14deadpool848Posted 7/22/2013 8:18:44 AM
Xazeal posted...
deadpool848 posted...
crunchy612 posted...

Even if he gets eviolite, his defenses are still easily broken trough, and his base 50 hp does not help. 97.5 sp. Def and 112.5 def arent super amaizing base stats. Evolving him would probably give him better abse stats anyway, and you wouldnt have to resort to using eviolite.

That's not how Eviolite works. It boosts your actual defense stats, not the base stats.

Ah, my apologies for misunderstanding the item, thanks for pointing that out.
#15DefazePosted 7/22/2013 9:20:50 AM
What an awful opponent.
#16Jaricko(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2013 4:30:58 PM
deadpool848 posted...
crunchy612 posted...

I say this because despite his current defenses people have a surprising amount of trouble taking him down. Especially with physical damage. He also has priority burn ( the reason for the physical problem ) and priority healing meaning it cannot be finished off so easily. Its real weakness is status assuming someone can manage to toxic poison it without getting priority taunted.
---
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!
#17Jaricko(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2013 4:35:00 PM
Defaze posted...
What an awful opponent.

Your not wrong. He kept in his hippowdon that clearly could not do anything to me and allowed it to die. As for the dragon dancing, i will give him the benefit of the doubt. It seems maybe showdown users do not know how foul play works or that sableye has it since sableye also commonly carries night shade instead.

He saw the burn and thought, oh hes burned, that sucks well I do not want my salamance to be completely useless and so he dragon danced more. Which is a common trap that people fall into with my sableye. The way foul play works, I use my enemies attack stat and since sableye is dark type he gets a 95 power dark stab move with the opponents attack stat. And the best part about foul play is Foul play will not hit any weaker if the opponent is burned so his attack stat is cut in half for him but for me in this battle i had a foul play equal to his attack stat +2 boosts.
---
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!