This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

fire fighting hate is about as illogical as justin beiber hate

#1megaman_777Posted 7/22/2013 12:40:29 PM
oh look, the third fire/fighting type ever made in the game, better hate on it for eternity

meanwhile normal/flying pokemon swarm the masses
---
fully swagged. red suit. red shirt. red shoes. swagged out to the maximum
turn my hustle on
#2LexifoxPosted 7/22/2013 12:40:46 PM
It's racist against types.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#3P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 7/22/2013 12:43:03 PM(edited)
I'd have no problems with Fire/Fighting if it wasn't a starter

I dislike Normal Flying types

I dislike Justin Bieber, whose name you spelled wrong...
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#4jfx_zeroPosted 7/22/2013 12:43:03 PM
That's funny, I totally didn't see this topic and just made one about Emboar getting hate for being fire/fighting. Tripppyyy
---
Check out my music page at: purevolume.com/chrisbyerly
#5kingjam1Posted 7/22/2013 12:47:18 PM
Emboar sucks though. He is inferior to Blaziken and Infernape.
Justin Beiber is an idiot and the hate is justified.
---
Can't think of anything
#6deadpool848Posted 7/22/2013 12:53:55 PM
Blaziken came out first, he was cool.
Infernape came out second, he is a better version of blaziken more or less.
Emboar tried to be different by putting all the speed into hp, and in the end was terrible because his 100 base hp does not help him take hits when his defenses are so abysmal, id they gave emboar like base 90+ defenses, then he would be nice because he would be able to take a hit and then return the favor.

GF tried to make emboar different from the first 2 and that was what screwed the poor fella over. And as foe him being a starter, well you font brcesarily have to use your starter, i ended ip boxing emboar later in my game because i had a conkeldur and chandelure, which for me was better than having emboar. Just use a different poke or different starter id you dont like him...
#7megaman_777(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2013 12:57:31 PM
blaziken , infernape, emboar
3 fighting/fire types

i don't see any hate for the original water/ground type when quagsire was first introduced, then the whiscash seismictoad, etc

or hate for the bug steel type

also, justin bieber is a talented musician, and people hate on him just because everyone else is. that's why you people hate on fire fighting.
---
turn my hustle on
#8The_Undying_84Posted 7/22/2013 12:58:58 PM
I don't like Normal/Flying. Especially the ones that are just the new version of Pidgey (and I dislike any other Pokemon that are the same, like Sentret/Zigzagoon/Bidoof/Patrat, just as much).

And Justin Bieber hate is perfectly logical, he is a terrible singer with terrible songs. His most popular song is just saying the word baby a million times, and he's a complete moron.
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#9megaman_777(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2013 1:00:59 PM
not true. there are far worse people on the radio aka pitbull, flo rida, 2 chainz, chris brown , rihanna ,etc who rely on stealing people's beats and autotune
---
turn my hustle on
#10Arne83Posted 7/22/2013 1:01:12 PM
You're not looking at it the right way, TC. It's not Fire/Fighting type Pokemon. It's Fire/Fighting type starters. We got three in a row in the past few generation... it's getting dull and annoying. We need something new.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals..." - Agent K.