This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So Pokemon X is supposed to be the 17th best game in gamefaqs, besides...

#11axelmar2002(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2013 3:19:52 PM
AnaTheCat posted...
When you grow up, TC... you will accept that people spend their money on whatever brings them the most happiness. So if some guy has been able to buy and enjoy every Pokemon since Red and Blue, don't be jealous.

K
---
---
Megaman Starforce 3 RJ: 2065-2545-6140
#12X_Ayumi_XPosted 7/22/2013 3:41:59 PM
axelmar2002 posted...
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
It doesn't matter if it's the same formula, because that formula works.

The pokemon franchise is based around mechanics, pokemon collecting, battling, and the different regions. Those are what changes between generations. The formula remains.

That's the deal, they barely change core mechanics, some of them are completely unnecesary, they should at least make free movement possible and take off those annoying random encounters, they could do it in Dragon Quest IX, why not here, it makes the game more grinding, less playing?.
Also the EVs/IVs is really the worst idea ever, to get a Pokemon with good IVs, EV train him, get it with the right Ability and all that crap can take days, if not weeks, depending on your free time, most people end up using AR cheats anyway lol because it's just a waste of time, extra grinding for nothing sor of thing....
---

I don't like Dragon Quest IX.
---
GT: Ayumi Spender ~~~~~~~~~~ PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to.
#13kclaujamesPosted 7/22/2013 5:42:45 PM
Aside from talking about the games, I think WE as gamers also have the responsibility NOT to let ourselves to become fed up with a particular series. Even if you love pizza, no one is telling you to eat it round the clock. Sometimes we just have to take a break. I personally took a break at Gen 5 because I KNEW that if I continued, chances are that I may really become tired of the series. It turns out that I made the correct decision, not only because it allowed me to revive my interest for the series, but also because many of the Gen 5 Pokemon did not appeal to me that much anyway. It is OUR job to understand our own limits.

Now, after the break, I think I have regained my interest and it turns out that this Gen will attempt to bring back some traditional Pokemon feel. I think I will be enjoying it.
#14LightningHawk90Posted 7/22/2013 5:44:55 PM
**** topic is ****.
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
#15Swampert27Posted 7/22/2013 5:52:02 PM
RageKaiser posted...
**** topic is ****.
#16Half-GhostPosted 7/22/2013 5:54:16 PM
Pokemon's current mechanics are what people love about it. It doesn't need some huge change. The small ones they do each gen are good enough.
#17raazychxPosted 7/22/2013 5:56:00 PM
They can revolutionize the game by ensuring that all pokemon from the previous games can be caught in-game, or at least traded from the other version.
#18raazychxPosted 7/22/2013 5:58:13 PM
Half-Ghost posted...
Pokemon's current mechanics are what people love about it. It doesn't need some huge change. The small ones they do each gen are good enough.

I would appreciate it if some of the base stats of mons were recalculated. Some of my favorite mons have crap stats that could be better.