This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The worst anime rival?

#11Swampert27Posted 7/22/2013 6:57:27 PM
Mudkip43 posted...
Swampert27 posted...
Jaricko posted...
I do not but probably either Barry or that Green haired guy who was a complete tool in everything i saw of him.

Green haired guy?

Drew the kid with Flygon.

Oh, i remember him. He is soooooooooo hot, it's not even funny.
#12Mudkip43Posted 7/22/2013 6:58:28 PM
He had an Absol too.
---
1249 6550 4063 Black 2 FC
#13Krio Lv3Posted 7/22/2013 7:02:18 PM
Jaricko posted...
Krio Lv3 posted...
Gary honestly, he wasn't a good rival because he didn't act like one, he was just a dick.

Paul was best and the game needs a rival like him.

Gen 2 and right before gen 2 his character changed a bit.

True, but in Gen 1 he added nothing but douche baggery to the anime.
---
Taylor Lautner - Giving me strength since the New Moon
#14JarickoPosted 7/22/2013 7:07:55 PM
Krio Lv3 posted...
Jaricko posted...
Krio Lv3 posted...
Gary honestly, he wasn't a good rival because he didn't act like one, he was just a dick.

They cleaned it up rather well though. In gen 2 ash looks to gary as someone to do better then where as gen 1 its just playing catch up. Right before Johto Gary battles ash's pikachu with his Eevee. And Eevee does incredibly well beating pikachu. Brock also points out by the coat that it was a really well raised Eevee.

Then for Johto hes mostly being followed by an Umbreon and hes a lot less of a douche to ash. And they closed it with a fitting battle with the return of charizard temporarily. Charizard vs Blastoise. Ash decided to ignore the typings and try to win anyway and does.

And then he lost to blaziken.
---
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!
#15OsrangerPosted 7/22/2013 7:12:40 PM
Jaricko posted...
Krio Lv3 posted...
Jaricko posted...
Krio Lv3 posted...

They cleaned it up rather well though. In gen 2 ash looks to gary as someone to do better then where as gen 1 its just playing catch up. Right before Johto Gary battles ash's pikachu with his Eevee. And Eevee does incredibly well beating pikachu. Brock also points out by the coat that it was a really well raised Eevee.

Then for Johto hes mostly being followed by an Umbreon and hes a lot less of a douche to ash. And they closed it with a fitting battle with the return of charizard temporarily. Charizard vs Blastoise. Ash decided to ignore the typings and try to win anyway and does.

I still don't understand how that happened.
---
If a tree falls in a forest, and no one is around to hear it, does it still have an affect on your life since you saw this question?
#16JarickoPosted 7/22/2013 7:14:16 PM
Osranger posted...
Jaricko posted...
Krio Lv3 posted...
Jaricko posted...
Krio Lv3 posted...

I still don't understand how that happened.

Losing to an eevee with pikachu. Beating a blastoise with charizard or losing to a blaziken?
---
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!
#17GTomahawkPosted 7/22/2013 7:15:18 PM
Rad_Dudesman posted...
Trip, especially after Paul, who was the best

yeah this

going from Paul to Trip was mad depressing
#18wind64aPosted 7/22/2013 7:16:38 PM
Kenny. Everything he did could have been accomplished by someone else easily. He wasn't even needed for the "DD" thing Dawn had going on.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W1 FC: 4170 0917 6393