This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

To try and make pokemon you like seem better, make a fake dex entry!

#1AysanderPosted 7/22/2013 11:44:47 PM
Example:

Jumpluff "The massive spores on it's appendages are not only used to rally it's allies, but to suffocate opposing pokemon. Careless jumpluff often suffocate humans by sheer accident. Once one attaches to you, it is seldom likely to come loose"
#2DweezleMoonunitPosted 7/22/2013 11:46:41 PM
Tyranitar: Tyranitar is hte gr8est mon in da wirld. He can crush mountains with his face and doesn't afraid of anything.
---
What does a nosy pepper do? It gets Jalapeno business.
Official Frank Zappa of Every Board
#3Marcx629Posted 7/23/2013 12:11:14 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4MelkacPosted 7/23/2013 12:15:22 AM
Scraggy: Yo this lizard got sum attitude, yo. Yo he's prolly the sickest pokeyman you'll evar see yo, he can punch, kick and use his tail to attack yo. He can even use like half his health to use a rock type attack known as Head Smash, it's not even a STAB attack and it's still cool yo.

...Yeah, I try way too hard to be funny.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43C2aBKMqeA
#5wind64aPosted 7/23/2013 12:22:51 AM
Grumpig the Manipulate Pokémon:

There once was an incident where a Grumpig's dancing brought a whole city to heel. Be wary lest it place you under its control as well.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W1 FC: 4170 0917 6393
#6Hughs_RagePosted 7/23/2013 12:24:20 AM
Qwilfish - This unique Pokemon has been blessed with the power of Arceus. While it wields great strength, it chooses to keep its power dormant to spare the enemy.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdtqd6EJTY1qlpahho1_500.jpg My husbando <3
#7DweezleMoonunitPosted 7/23/2013 12:25:40 AM
Blissey: Blissey is the evolved form of Chansey. It looks like a Clefairy and a Nurse Joy had a baby, and the baby evolved twice and became Blissey. No one ever thought that the first human/Pokemon hybrid would come from Clefairy. My money was on Gardevoir, and now I'm poor. Also, dat 255 HP.
---
What does a nosy pepper do? It gets Jalapeno business.
Official Frank Zappa of Every Board
#8DrakoVongola1Posted 7/23/2013 12:59:40 AM
Magikarp: This Pokemon was once blessed with great power and wisdom by Arceus, but used its gift to wreak great havoc upon the world. Arceus saw this destruction and cursed Magikarp to be the most pathetic of all Pokemon. It is said a Magikarp which proves itself worthy may gain some of its power back.
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.