This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New Attack Ideas (Rate the one Above Yours)

#31DutchKrakenPosted 7/23/2013 12:35:38 PM(edited)
Still Winds
Flying type
Status
15 pp
-- power
-- accuracy
Turns the weather to foggy.

I like it, situational but can be abused by anti-weather teams very well, and darn it... I was also thinking about a weather move <_<.

Castwind
Normal-Type/Status
10 PP/-- Power/-- Accuracy

After move is used, next turn weather becomes Sunny, then next turn it becomes Rain, then next turn becomes Hail, then next turn becomes Sandstorm, then it repeats from Sunny again.

New signature for Castform

I edit my post if somebody else posted something.

EDIT:
Bloom Boom
Grass
Special
120 bp
10 PP
85% accuracy

The user makes a huge bloom of damaging plants come up all around the battlefield. This attack damages all Pokemon on the field.

Would be a bit too powerful in my opinion, really would, every pokémon that is Special-based will use this if they have the chance. Still a nice idea to make a Grass on every Pokémon hit, so it still gets a 7/10 xD.
---
X360: QuakeNLD - Steam: kraken.nld
Currently playing: Borderlands 2 (PC) - Waiting: Watchdogs (PS4), Pokemon X/Y (3DS)
#32Pendragon71037Posted 7/23/2013 12:43:32 PM
Toxic Counter
Poison /Status
Effect: the user prepares its worst poison, then waits. The next physical attacker is jabbed, causing toxic.
In other words, anti physical attacker move. Great for the somewhat tanky poison type.
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and am 100% proud of it. Yeah, it's hot, but it's a dry heat.
#33MalkyeaImbakPosted 7/23/2013 12:52:27 PM
Pendragon71037 posted...
Toxic Counter
Poison /Status
Effect: the user prepares its worst poison, then waits. The next physical attacker is jabbed, causing toxic.
In other words, anti physical attacker move. Great for the somewhat tanky poison type.

2/5
The idea is amazing but...toxic is just much better (minus the accuracy) and well if you wanted to counter just use counter for teh ko. If this move existed it would almost never be used and would kind of be a waste, the concept is very good though.

Elemental Horns

Flame Drill 10% burn, 10% Crit
Frost Drill 10% Freeze, 10% Crit
Spark Drill 10% Paralysis, 10% Crit

All moves can be used by pokemon with horns, 80 bp and same bp as drill run. Only pokemon that have horns can learn this (pokemon with megahorn and such)
#34uuurrrgghPosted 7/23/2013 12:53:50 PM
Pendragon71037 posted...
Toxic Counter
Poison /Status

8/10 just give it to Wobbufet, and watch the bodies fall

Dragonfire
Dragon type
Special
10 pp
95 power
90 acc
30% chance of burning

Pretty much a dragon-type scald, can be very useful on either dragons or tanks without many coverage moves.
---
Apparently, I'm nobody.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441
#35rage_of_destinyPosted 7/23/2013 12:56:19 PM
Flamelash BP:90 ACC 95 PP:10
The user hits its foe with a whip made of fire 20% chance to burn

Boltlash BP:90 ACC 95 PP:10
Hits foe with a whip of lighting 20%chance to paralyze

Waterlash (weak name I know) BP:90 ACC 95 PP:10
Hits foe with a whip made of water, High crit chance
---
3Ds FC: 4511-0641-6884
#36HardHorseJamPosted 7/23/2013 1:14:56 PM
7/10 for the lash moves, they're good but there really needs to be a Vine Lash grass move!

Peace Room
Fairy
PP 10
Priority -7

Like the other Room moves, but all Pokemon on the field cannot use damaging moves for the next 5 turns. It's the opposite of Taunt, in the form of a Room move.

When it wears off, it cannot be used again for the next 5 turns. A message appears when it is possible to use it again.
#37DragrathPosted 7/23/2013 1:22:19 PM
MalkyeaImbak posted...
Pendragon71037 posted...
Toxic Counter
Poison /Status

2/5
The idea is amazing but...toxic is just much better (minus the accuracy) and well if you wanted to counter just use counter for teh ko. If this move existed it would almost never be used and would kind of be a waste, the concept is very good though.

Elemental Horns

Flame Drill 10% burn, 10% Crit
Frost Drill 10% Freeze, 10% Crit
Spark Drill 10% Paralysis, 10% Crit

All moves can be used by pokemon with horns, 80 bp and same bp as drill run. Only pokemon that have horns can learn this (pokemon with megahorn and such)

not bad but not sure of the crit, might be OP on sawbuck giving it pseudo STAB in sun but interesting 7.5/10 maybe?

Terror
Ghost
Status
10 PP
user scares the foe making them unwilling to come close. Works like Taunt only it blocks CONTACT moves(aka moves that trigger static)

Poltergeist
Ghost
Physical
30PP
25 power 100 accuracy hits 2-5 times
Ghost multi hit move

Cryoburst
Ice
special
100 power 50 accuracy guaranteed to freeze if it hits
(ice variant of dynamic punch to finish the trio)

Derecho
Flying
Special
90 base power 100 accuracy no other effect
(gives special flying types access to a non situational non airslash move)

Cascade
Water
Physical
120 Power 100 acuracy inflicts massive recoil on the user(water variant of wood hammer/Flareblitz)

shadow grasp
Ghost
physical
80 Power 100 accuracy 10% chance to lower targets speed
-Ghosts need a good physical option

frozen shard
Ice
status
20PP
entry hazard. Effects only grounded Pokemon but acts similar to stealth rock effecting types switching into it. removed from play 2 after turns if weather remains sunny or an opposing fire type switches into battle. Heals switching in ice types by 25% of their HP.

Secret Room(iffy on name)
Psychic
Status
5PP
-7 Priority lasts for 5 turns raises attack defense special attack and special defense of all Pokemon on the battlefield by 1.5 during the end of each turn while in play. Boosts lost on switching out moves effects fade at end of 5th turn boosts do not count towards times 6 stat boost limit (gimmicky I know but...)
#38Xerneas66Posted 7/23/2013 1:26:09 PM
HardHorseJam posted...
7/10 for the lash moves, they're good but there really needs to be a Vine Lash grass move!

Peace Room
Fairy
PP 10
Priority -7

Like the other Room moves, but all Pokemon on the field cannot use damaging moves for the next 5 turns. It's the opposite of Taunt, in the form of a Room move.

When it wears off, it cannot be used again for the next 5 turns. A message appears when it is possible to use it again.

8/10. I've always thought that there should be a reverse Taunt. In competitive it could be very annoying if a Pokemon didn't use status moves.

Healing Breakdown
not sure what type it would be
PP 5
Acc. 100
Power: varies
Special

turn 1 it fully heals the opposing Pokemon. At the end of turn2, the opposing Pokemon takes damage double to the HP it had recovered.
(Say a Pokemon with 130/285 HP had this move used against it, then it would recover the 155 hp, but then take 310 damage)

In the case of a switch, the switched Pokemon takes the amount of damage that the original Pokemon it was used against.
(so, say that the Pokemon that would've taken 310 damage switches out, then the switched Pokemon will take 310 damage)
#39paiprPosted 7/23/2013 1:37:02 PM
deadpool848 posted...
paipr posted...
DigiHerokid posted...
Aura Switch
Fairy/TM
special
power-
acc-
The user switches it's type and moves with the next foe to hit it
^7.5/10 Awsome spectre it would rule

6/5 its a fun idea but it be really hard to use that effectively. not to mention i could see it becoming a game of hot potato.

flametongue
fire physical attack
95bp 100 acc. high chance to critical hit. 10%chance to burn

the user envelopes a blade/claw/arm/tale/tongue in a sheath of flames and expertly slashes at a foe.

5/10, Its kinda a copy of blaze kick isnt it? exept it has perfect accuracy, more damage, and it can probably still be learned by blaziken, and plus many other fire types andnot fire types. I just think its too powerfull for what it does, blaze kick did a better balance of it imo.

(Since mine was kinda overlooked)
Name: Prank
Type: Dark
Power: --
Accuracy: 100
PP: 10
Description: The next stat increasing effect an oponents pokemon gets will decrease the stats instead. Moves first if oponent is peparing a non attacking move.
(As an example, if an oponent is gonna use swords dance, you can use prank and isntead of 2 attack boosts, it will isntead give 2 attack drops).

more about offering a decent move to add to more pokemons move-pools. but yeah.
---
dandelion + flabebe + fairy wind = saddest moment in pokemon.
3ds fc. jd, 0602-6823-9646 or 0146.9112.0071
#40reflectivesPosted 7/23/2013 2:00:39 PM
Slime Wave

Power: 90
Accuracy:100

Type: poison

Its just a poison version of Surf and Muddy Water. Maybe even 20% chance of poisoning.