This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New Attack Ideas (Rate the one Above Yours)

#41DigiHerokidPosted 7/23/2013 2:46:32 PM
Titanium Hammer/Smash

Steel
physical
PowerKO
Acc.30
the user charges the foe with a tail,head,horns as hard as titanium

Storm
Electric
PowerKO , Acc. 30
The user summons a thundering lightning storm upon the foe
#42115darc115Posted 7/23/2013 3:03:57 PM
Spectral Chill
Ghost type
Status (field effect)
5pp
The area becomes haunted for 3 (maybe 5) turns, lowering the temperature and thick fog blankets the ground. Attack and sp. attack of Non-ghost types is reduced by one level while the effect is active. Attacking Ghost type pokemon have a chance of causing the target to flinch. (if the attack didn't already have that effect)

op maybe?

Call Familiar
Not sure what type, ghost or dark.
Status.
5pp
The user cast an enchantment on itself or allied pokemon. A familiar is summoned at a cost of 25% of the targets max hp. Each attack that the target makes (multi-hits only count as one) the opponents pokemon damaged by the attack are hit by typeless physical damage according to half attacking pokemons moves base power. (uses the targeted pokemons attack stat) This can only be active on one pokemon on each side at a time.

Does that make sense?

Geo Crash
Rock type
Special attack
100 bp 90 accuracy
10 pp
The user brings the power of the earth crashing onto the battlefield. Chance of reducing the sp def. hits both opponents in a double battle.

(I had this open for an hour and forgot about it, so I may have copied something by accident.)
#43DigiHerokidPosted 7/23/2013 3:17:30 PM
NatureForce/drive
Grass
powerKO , Acc. 30

The user draws energy from the earth and plants and unleashes it upon the foe

Mind Mash
powerKO , Acc. 30

the user infiltrates the targets mind and distorts it

Dragon Crash
powerKO , Acc. 30

The user smashes it's body into the foe Dragging it's scales Coated by a strong energy
#44ynniPosted 7/23/2013 4:18:57 PM
Sly Strike
Dark
Physical
PP 10
Power 60
Accuracy 90%
Priority -6

Forces the target to switch out. The damaging part of the attack is done on the newly sent out Pokemon.
---
*Insert witty line*
#45CakeOfLiesPosted 7/23/2013 5:09:44 PM
ynni posted...
Sly Strike
Dark
Physical
PP 10
Power 60
Accuracy 90%
Priority -6

Forces the target to switch out. The damaging part of the attack is done on the newly sent out Pokemon.

If the opponent chooses what they send out, 1/10. They could easily send out something like Lucario, or worse, Terrakion to sponge that hit.

If the opponent doesn't choose what gets sent out, 3/10. Because that Lucario could still be sent out to sponge that hit. Or worse, Terrakion.

Focus Beam
Fighting
Special
PP: 15
Power: 95
Accuracy: 100
No added effect.

Focus Miss? Nope. Focus hit.
We got Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Surf, and Flamethrower. Why can't we get Focus Beam?
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF
#46JacK_1S_BKPosted 7/23/2013 5:20:16 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
ynni posted...
Sly Strike
Dark
Physical
PP 10
Power 60
Accuracy 90%
Priority -6

If the opponent chooses what they send out, 1/10. They could easily send out something like Lucario, or worse, Terrakion to sponge that hit.

If the opponent doesn't choose what gets sent out, 3/10. Because that Lucario could still be sent out to sponge that hit. Or worse, Terrakion.

Focus Beam
Fighting
Special
No added effect.

We got Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Surf, and Flamethrower. Why can't we get Focus Beam?

That's terrible, Aura Sphere exists.

Here's mine

Focus Beam
Fighting
Special
PP: 5
Power: 250
The user releases an intense beam of mental energy leaving it physically and mentally fatigued. The user faints upon using this move.
---
BACK
Jack has done nothing but...acts all innocent and... he honestly thought he was being helpful...~~HylianWarrior
#47CakeOfLiesPosted 7/23/2013 5:24:33 PM
JacK_1S_BK posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
ynni posted...
Sly Strike
Dark
Physical
PP 10
Power 60
Accuracy 90%
Priority -6

Focus Beam
Fighting
Special
No added effect.

That's terrible, Aura Sphere exists.

Here's mine

Focus Beam
Fighting
Special
PP: 5
Power: 250
The user releases an intense beam of mental energy leaving it physically and mentally fatigued. The user faints upon using this move.

Oh. I'm sorry. I wasn't aware that EVERYTHING LEARNED AURA SPHERE.
That's my point here. Aura Sphere is know by THREE non-legendaries and it's FREAKING USELESS on one of them.

And you called my idea terrible. Yours is even worse.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF
#48JacK_1S_BKPosted 7/23/2013 5:30:45 PM
Oh, so what you're saying is I'm right and all that needs to be done is make Aura Sphere available to more Pokemon? Thanks for supporting my point.

Also, you misspelled better.
---
BACK
Jack has done nothing but...acts all innocent and... he honestly thought he was being helpful...~~HylianWarrior
#49TomahaawkPosted 7/23/2013 5:32:44 PM
Xerneas66 posted...
HardHorseJam posted...
7/10 for the lash moves, they're good but there really needs to be a Vine Lash grass move!

Peace Room
Fairy
PP 10
Priority -7

Like the other Room moves, but all Pokemon on the field cannot use damaging moves for the next 5 turns. It's the opposite of Taunt, in the form of a Room move.

When it wears off, it cannot be used again for the next 5 turns. A message appears when it is possible to use it again.

8/10. I've always thought that there should be a reverse Taunt. In competitive it could be very annoying if a Pokemon didn't use status moves.

Healing Breakdown
not sure what type it would be
PP 5
Acc. 100
Power: varies
Special

turn 1 it fully heals the opposing Pokemon. At the end of turn2, the opposing Pokemon takes damage double to the HP it had recovered.
(Say a Pokemon with 130/285 HP had this move used against it, then it would recover the 155 hp, but then take 310 damage)

In the case of a switch, the switched Pokemon takes the amount of damage that the original Pokemon it was used against.
(so, say that the Pokemon that would've taken 310 damage switches out, then the switched Pokemon will take 310 damage)

8/10, I'd have fun playing around with this.

If we get an Electric legendary
Name: Thunder Sickle
Special
Type: Electric
Base Power: 80
Accuracy: 90
Des: Pokemon charges electricity in claws, blades, wings, etc, then hurls it at the opponent. Always causes 80 damage, regardless of type, special attack, or special defense. Basically, a stronger Dragon Rage/Sonic Boom, but not so strong that it's overpowered. Would take around three hits to faint the average level 100 pokemon.
---
IGN Echoedsong. Always looking for good god cards.
#50andrewx72Posted 7/23/2013 5:40:43 PM
Quote:Xerneas66 posted...
HardHorseJam posted...
7/10 for the lash moves, they're good but there really needs to be a Vine Lash grass move!

Peace Room
Fairy
PP 10
Priority -7

Like the other Room moves, but all Pokemon on the field cannot use damaging moves for the next 5 turns. It's the opposite of Taunt, in the form of a Room move.

When it wears off, it cannot be used again for the next 5 turns. A message appears when it is possible to use it again.

8/10. I've always thought that there should be a reverse Taunt. In competitive it could be very annoying if a Pokemon didn't use status moves.

Healing Breakdown
not sure what type it would be
PP 5
Acc. 100
Power: varies
Special

turn 1 it fully heals the opposing Pokemon. At the end of turn2, the opposing Pokemon takes damage double to the HP it had recovered.
(Say a Pokemon with 130/285 HP had this move used against it, then it would recover the 155 hp, but then take 310 damage)

In the case of a switch, the switched Pokemon takes the amount of damage that the original Pokemon it was used against.
(so, say that the Pokemon that would've taken 310 damage switches out, then the switched Pokemon will take 310 damage)

8/10, I'd have fun playing around with this.

If we get an Electric legendary
Name: Thunder Sickle
Special
Type: Electric
Base Power: 80
Accuracy: 90
Des: Pokemon charges electricity in claws, blades, wings, etc, then hurls it at the opponent. Always causes 80 damage, regardless of type, special attack, or special defense. Basically, a stronger Dragon Rage/Sonic Boom, but not so strong that it's overpowered. Would take around three hits to faint the average level 100 pokemon.

@Tomahaawk

8/10
May be a little OP for stuff like Shuckle.

Prankster Dust
Type: Dark
Accuracy: 80
Priority: 0
Effect: Gives target Pokémon the ability Prankster for 3 turns.
---
Sent from my iPod touch via PowerFAQs 1.11