This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New Attack Ideas (Rate the one Above Yours)

#51CakeOfLiesPosted 7/24/2013 5:08:39 AM
JacK_1S_BK posted...
Oh, so what you're saying is I'm right and all that needs to be done is make Aura Sphere available to more Pokemon? Thanks for supporting my point.

Also, you misspelled better.

Aura Sphere is never going to have more distribution.
And I spelled worse correctly. Your idea is bad and you should feel bad. I wanted a good move with good distribution. Because Aura Sphere isn't going to be taught to everything and its mother, I made a new move that could be.
Your move was bad. Self-destructing moves are rarely worth anything.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF
#52LightningAce11Posted 7/24/2013 5:13:39 AM
Overkill
PP: 10
Power: --
Effect: All of the users stats are boosted to the max, but hp is lowered to 1.
---
YOU CAN CALL ME MR ACE.
You got a problem, buddy?
#53DweezleMoonunitPosted 7/24/2013 5:15:40 AM
I just skipped to the last page and there's nothing constructive here, so...

Heat Absorb (bad name)

Fire type, charges on the first turn by absorbing heat from the surrounding area and has 30% chance of Freeze. On the second turn it asplodes and hits all Pokemon out.
5 PP, 100-120 power, I dunno
---
What does a nosy pepper do? It gets Jalapeno business.
Official Frank Zappa of Every Board
#54DweezleMoonunitPosted 7/24/2013 5:16:23 AM
DweezleMoonunit posted...
I just skipped to the last page and there's nothing constructive here, so...

Heat Absorb (bad name)

Fire type, charges on the first turn by absorbing heat from the surrounding area and has 30% chance of Freeze. On the second turn it asplodes and hits all Pokemon out.
5 PP, 100-120 power, I dunno

N-n-ninja'd
---
What does a nosy pepper do? It gets Jalapeno business.
Official Frank Zappa of Every Board
#55KeeperOfShadowsPosted 7/24/2013 5:48:28 AM
Two moves I think would fit Honedge

Sheathe
Type: Steel
BP: -
Acc: -
Attack goes down one stage, Defense and Special Defense go up one stage. Will fail if used consecutively.

Blade Reversal
BP: 90
Acc: 100
Boosts/Drops for the user's Attack stat are reversed for this attack. After use, Attack is reset to normal.
---
A voice of reason, in a chaotic realm.
You're too angry... calm down... and let the madness take hold. - Arne83
#56paiprPosted 7/24/2013 10:12:10 AM(edited)
KeeperOfShadows posted...
Two moves I think would fit Honedge

Sheathe
BP: -
Acc: -
Attack goes down one stage, Defense and Special Defense go up one stage. Will fail if used consecutively.

Blade Reversal
BP: 90
Acc: 100
Boosts/Drops for the user's Attack stat are reversed for this attack. After use, Attack is reset to normal.

not bad, doesnt really leave a wow impression.

elemental body slams

body burner physical fire chance of burn
body splasher physical water attack chance to hmmm.... something
body shocker physical electric attacks chance to paralyze
---
dandelion + flabebe + fairy wind = saddest moment in pokemon.
3ds fc. jd, 0602-6823-9646 or 0146.9112.0071
#57JacK_1S_BKPosted 7/24/2013 9:59:17 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
JacK_1S_BK posted...
Oh, so what you're saying is I'm right and all that needs to be done is make Aura Sphere available to more Pokemon? Thanks for supporting my point.

Also, you misspelled better.

Aura Sphere is never going to have more distribution.
And I spelled worse correctly. Your idea is bad and you should feel bad. I wanted a good move with good distribution. Because Aura Sphere isn't going to be taught to everything and its mother, I made a new move that could be.
Your move was bad. Self-destructing moves are rarely worth anything.

Lmao, alright Mister Programmer and foreseer of events, Aura Sphere's distribution will remain limited to but a few Pokemon because you said so.

A special attacking self-destruct move has the potential to throw the balance of a battle as much as its physical counterparts, so long as they are used effectively. You know with your limited vision of the competitive opportunities created by my move, one has to question your own competitive battling abilities.
---
BACK
Jack has done nothing but...acts all innocent and... he honestly thought he was being helpful...~~HylianWarrior
#58daverathPosted 7/24/2013 3:16:28 PM
Elemental body slams gets a 7/10 for me. I'd prefer those to elemental horns/kicks.

Refreshments
Type: Fairy
BP: --
Acc: --
Lays healing refreshments on your side of the field, giving your pokemon a small heal when they enter (1/16th). Can be removed by opponent with rapid spin.

Keep this restricted to the new healing focused fairies, and maybe give it to a couple underpowered ones becoming fairies (jiggly/wiggly) to bring some unique utility pokemon into meta and counter entry hazard fazing teams
---
Playing: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Want to play: Pokemon X, Fire Emblem Awakening
#59daverathPosted 7/24/2013 3:19:22 PM
And for elemental body slams, I'd say specifically I like the idea, but don't like thunder or water getting a slam. Fire (burn), Ice (freeze), Toxic Slam (poison). Body slam already exists for paralysis and thunder and water don't need the extra moves as much.
---
Playing: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Want to play: Pokemon X, Fire Emblem Awakening
#60uuurrrgghPosted 7/24/2013 3:21:14 PM
daverath posted...
Elemental body slams gets a 7/10 for me. I'd prefer those to elemental horns/kicks.

Refreshments
Type: Fairy
BP: --
Acc: --
Lays healing refreshments on your side of the field, giving your pokemon a small heal when they enter (1/16th). Can be removed by opponent with rapid spin.

Keep this restricted to the new healing focused fairies, and maybe give it to a couple underpowered ones becoming fairies (jiggly/wiggly) to bring some unique utility pokemon into meta and counter entry hazard fazing teams

8/10, I like the idea of beneficial hazards. Here, let me try.

Rally
Fighting
Status
5 pp
-- power
-- accuracy
Gives a random +3 to the next Pokemon to switch in. This is a very risky skill, but can work wonders for mixed sweepers.
---
Apparently, I'm nobody.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441