This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Most bashed on Generation?

#41TranquilSeaPosted 7/23/2013 8:46:21 PM
Hoenn.

Also, TC, aren't you that person who was upset about Hoenn being bashed a lot? You can't change personal opinions or the Pokemon cycle, so I find you being upset a combination of amusing and annoying.
---
Phaneuf of your lies.
#42pancakeboy(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2013 9:24:22 PM
TranquilSea posted...
Hoenn.

Also, TC, aren't you that person who was upset about Hoenn being bashed a lot? You can't change personal opinions or the Pokemon cycle, so I find you being upset a combination of amusing and annoying.

Yes, I am upset that Hoenn is getting bashed, because I believe it should be classic Pokémon just like Kanto and Johto. Just because it isn't an assortment of pixels like the other two doesn't mean it isn't an old game now. It should be treated as a classic. But this poll shows me that it's not only Hoenn, but Sinnoh too gets bashed a lot. So yeah, I refuse to believe that Hoenn is hated, it's Hoenn AND Sinnoh that are hated!
---
Favorite Pokemon games: Blue, Yellow, Stadiums 1/2, Gold, Emerald, LeafGreen, Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue, Platinum, HeartGold, Black 2
#43nightblade_hawkPosted 7/23/2013 9:34:28 PM
Sinnoh which I don't understand cause it's my second favorite Gen.
#44mjalal100Posted 7/23/2013 9:37:02 PM
nightblade_hawk posted...
Sinnoh which I don't understand cause it's my second favorite Gen.

Same. Sometimes I feel like the only person who loved Platinum.
---
If I had a superpower, it would be the ability to defy logic.
#45kingjam1Posted 7/24/2013 12:37:26 AM
Gen 3 is a piece of crap that I never want to touch again and it doesn't get enough hate. Hoenn babies sure do love their crappy gen. Hoenn is bland, uninteresting and has the worse music I have heard in a Pokemon game.
---
Can't think of anything
#46plasmawisp1713Posted 7/24/2013 12:39:09 AM
Looks like you asked which landmass we think is most bashed. Generations are simply numbered.
---
Wii U Nintendo Network: Lightzeaka
3DS Friend Code: 4296-4396-5385
#47Sir WillPosted 7/24/2013 6:44:59 AM
iKhanic posted...
Meant to vote for Kanto, but I accidentally clicked Unova.

...how?
---
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'
#48pancakeboy(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2013 9:45:05 AM(edited)
kingjam1 posted...
Gen 3 is a piece of crap that I never want to touch again and it doesn't get enough hate. Hoenn babies sure do love their crappy gen. Hoenn is bland, uninteresting and has the worse music I have heard in a Pokemon game.

You, Ayumi, and FuneralCake need to stop trolling this board with this message. I know this isn't the popular opinion of the region. I know every one of you who spreads your hate around. Do you realize what you're doing to me? I don't want to come to GameFaqs anymore. I know this isn't the truth. It's just trolls like you and the other members who post this. It's NOT a hated region, okay?
---
Favorite Pokemon games: Blue, Yellow, Stadiums 1/2, Gold, Emerald, LeafGreen, Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue, Platinum, HeartGold, Black 2
#49TranquilSeaPosted 7/24/2013 9:40:47 AM
Repeat after me, TC: Hoenn is a piece of garbage.
---
Phaneuf of your lies.
#50pancakeboy(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2013 9:53:58 AM
TranquilSea posted...
Repeat after me, TC: Hoenn is a piece of garbage.

SHUT UP! I can't take it anymore! You think I signed up for this when I picked up my first Pokemon Blue cartridge (yes, I started with Blue) and decided to play it? Do you think I wanted to go through this? No way, this is ruining me! Just shut up already!
---