This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Most bashed on Generation?

#51XWolfOPosted 7/24/2013 9:57:55 AM
Sinnoh. Everyone seems to think it's so terrible. I don't really see it, but whatever.
---
Don't hesitate. When the time comes, just act.
#52Gsus_94Posted 7/24/2013 10:13:35 AM
I don't get this, are we talking about regions or generations here...This is somewhat vague considering kanto has been in 4 generaitons and Johto in 2...

I think most people dislike hoenn for its water routes.
---
3DS FC: 0473 7779 6792
ACNL: Melo from Besaid
#53Gsus_94Posted 7/24/2013 10:16:45 AM
mjalal100 posted...
nightblade_hawk posted...
Sinnoh which I don't understand cause it's my second favorite Gen.

Same. Sometimes I feel like the only person who loved Platinum.

I'm replaying it now and absolutely love it. It's probably my favorite pokemon game as of right now and I've owned and played all of them since red and blue. I used to love diamond and pearl as well, but after platinum came out i realized that the speed of those games made them absolutely unplayable.
---
3DS FC: 0473 7779 6792
ACNL: Melo from Besaid
#54RollerBobPosted 7/24/2013 10:26:14 AM
I quit playing when Gen 3 came out:
- Personal life
- New handheld, I didn't own a GBA.
- Rather hard way to transfer your Pokémon from GBC to GBA.
- The addition of IVs, EVs and natures, which kinda complexified the game even more
Example: http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/4018556/Pokemon+now+and+then

I do praise the new Pokémons and the new abilities for each Pokémon, but God, was it necessary to go that deep into the metagame? That didn't help me at all. Your best Pokémon in the previous version could be screwed in the next due to IVs, EVs and natures.
---
Yes, I'm Canadian. Yes, I speak french. Yes, I live in Quebec.
#55fahademonPosted 7/24/2013 10:48:30 AM
I personaly really like gen 3,especially because to emerald.The grinding was annoying but fun,and there were so many good choices to make an ingame team.Lots of my favourite pokemon are from hoenn.But I know how much hate it gets*points to first 50 posts* so I voted hoenn.

I'm surprised sinnoh is winning. >_>
---
3DS FC:3222-6949-4801 | Tell me if you add me so I can add you back. :)
Waiting for:Jump Stars Victory Vs,Pokemon X/Y,Super Smash Bros(3DS).
#56CakeOfLiesPosted 7/24/2013 10:54:10 AM
XWolfO posted...
Sinnoh. Everyone seems to think it's so terrible. I don't really see it, but whatever.

Mt. Coronet is smack dab in the middle where level 14 Geodudes run rampant and you have to go through there SO MANY TIMES that a lot of people don't like it.
*clears throat^
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF
#57deidara21Posted 7/24/2013 11:19:57 AM
Hoen is the best. . . . . . . .
---
Lemmings- "Wanna go back to your place?" "Do you have any condoms?" "Haha Who needs condoms"
#58TranquilSeaPosted 7/24/2013 12:01:10 PM(edited)
XWolfO posted...

I can't speak for everyone, but Sinnoh didn't really stand out on my first playthrough of Pearl. I didn't hate it, and I didn't mind the giant mountain either. I just didn't really like it. Platinum completely changed my mind. The little touches in aesthetics made it gorgeous, and the inclusion of its own Battle Frontier solidified it as an instant favorite of mine. Maybe if I didn't buy Platinum, my impression of Sinnoh and gen 4 would be a lot different from what it is now.
---
Phaneuf of your lies.