This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This is my opinion.

#1KHEARTPOKEMONPosted 7/23/2013 11:51:32 AM
Gen 1: classic, nobody can argue with the trademark pokemon. To this day, when someone says "pokemon" they think of pikachu, or bulbasaur, or mewtwo. You get the idea. We all thought the story was good because we didnt have anything to compare it to. I dont know about you, but that wont dissapate over time.

Gen 2: Lost in the main tiers of gens 1 and 3. Not enough new pokemon evo lines, it basically "tied up loose ends". The revamped kanto and restructured team rocket was interesting though. The map was decent as well.

Gen 3: loved the evil teams and the conflict. Also the map was one of the better ones. I could have preferred some wider appeals of the pokemon, it seems like it was either very dark pokemon or very cute pokemon

Gen 4: best story. Also team galactic was very cool. Again, like gen 2, i feel like it didnt intoduce enough new evo lines

Gen 5: pretty bad...it just didnt deliver when it came to the gym leaders. And the new elite four structure didnt work for me. The new pokemon started to get a little far fetched. I do like the PWT. Best part of gen 5.
---
B1 FC: 2366 2748 2343, B2 FC: 2022 9873 8215, W1 FC: 3612 1364 7388 http://tinyurl.com/aw8slee
Official Shiny Shuckle of Everywhere!
#2YourLuckPosted 7/23/2013 12:58:07 PM
KHEARTPOKEMON posted...
Gen 1: classic, nobody can argue with the trademark pokemon. To this day, when someone says "pokemon" they think of pikachu, or bulbasaur, or mewtwo. You get the idea. We all thought the story was good because we didnt have anything to compare it to. I dont know about you, but that wont dissapate over time.

Gen 2: Lost in the main tiers of gens 1 and 3. Not enough new pokemon evo lines, it basically "tied up loose ends". The revamped kanto and restructured team rocket was interesting though. The map was decent as well.

Gen 3: loved the evil teams and the conflict. Also the map was one of the better ones. I could have preferred some wider appeals of the pokemon, it seems like it was either very dark pokemon or very cute pokemon

Gen 4: best story. Also team galactic was very cool. Again, like gen 2, i feel like it didnt intoduce enough new evo lines

Gen 5: pretty bad...it just didnt deliver when it came to the gym leaders. And the new elite four structure didnt work for me. The new pokemon started to get a little far fetched. I do like the PWT. Best part of gen 5.

OK
---
A familiar note is produced.
It's the note Desolation plays to keep its instrument in tune