This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your favorite Pokemon YouTuber?

#31GensokyoPosted 7/24/2013 7:42:49 AM
Anyone who knows how to stfu so I don't have to listen to their stupid comments when watching their videos.
#32peteybooPosted 7/24/2013 7:45:43 AM
werster

I don't really watch Pokemon LPs other than randomly choosing runs to watch, and for general videos, I never go to a certain "source", but werster is pretty much the go-to guy for speedruns of most of the games. There are a few others, but you have to subscribe on Twitch, since they usually don't upload to Youtube.
---
Gee, it sure is boring around here. *rolls eyes*
Let's Play Zelda: Skyward Sword and a bunch of other games http://www.youtube.com/user/peteyboo
#33ProdozulPosted 7/24/2013 7:45:54 AM
Haydunn
#34XWolfOPosted 7/24/2013 8:36:34 AM(edited)
Hmm...

Well, I don't really watch battles on YouTube. I find that immensely boring.

I do watch Pokemon let's plays from time to time, but it's not like I stick to certain people. I just watch random let's plays from random people whose voices don't irritate or bore me. I like some variety, you know.

I also watch other Pokemon related videos from time to time as well, but as I said, it's no one in particular.

In short, I don't stick to certain people, but I do like a few people quite a bit I suppose.
---
Don't hesitate. When the time comes, just act.
#35KingDeadpoolPosted 7/24/2013 8:23:27 AM
gcpm11
#36jnetheryPosted 7/24/2013 8:34:05 AM
6bananza posted...
Between JWittz, NWTB, and Dookieshed.

I haven't checked out JWittz, but NateWantsToBattle and Dookieshed are both hilarious and their combined channel (NateAndDookie) is fantastic as well. NWTB is a terrible battler though, haha. He always forgets the type match-ups! *Uses Focus Blast on Swoobat* ...oh, Nate...smh. Still great commentary though. Anyone who hasn't seen Nate and/or Dookie's stuff should check them out.
---
1: If you think your opinion is fact, then I will ignore you.
2: If you butcher the English language or abuse Netspeak, see #1.
#37Devan2230Posted 7/24/2013 8:40:04 AM
Shofu, Kwandaoren66, mootypwns, Haydunn.

But of all of those, Shofu is my favorite.
---
PSN: SempiternalSoul
Add me on PSN if you want. I play Gen and Storm 3.
#38LeoAlephPosted 7/25/2013 6:37:01 PM
Shofu and Haydunn.
#39Thepenguinking2Posted 7/25/2013 6:42:05 PM
djmetal777 posted...
Thepenguinking2 posted...
Lol@anyone that says Haydunn.
literally 100% of haydunn's "Humor" is nothing but swearing and sexual jokes.

not to sound like a fanboy but his Lets plays and wifi battles are pretty entertaining netherless despite that. Plus i cant stand extrodinatejunior or whatever hes called his videos are intresting but he never shuts the hell up and just rambles on. at least chuggaconroy does it right

At least Extraordinare has more humor than just "F***, S***, T**, etc.". I wasn't too bugged by his rambling either, as long as he's humorous, unlike Haydunn.
---
Mentions of Zangoose since 6/27/2013 as of this post: 44
Official Shadow Zangoose of the X board and Salamence of PGD!
#40pokemonfreak97Posted 7/25/2013 6:43:47 PM
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
mbruno3 posted...
For Let's Plays check out Chuggaaconroy

Worth mentioning that he's only done Fire Red, Crystal, and Emerald.

And Colosseum.
---
Generation (pi)(i).
When you see this, raise e to the generation and add 1. Social experiment.