This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

so the "biggest news of the century" is unrelated to that solitaire horse crap?

#1Tatakai-No-KamiPosted 7/23/2013 3:06:51 PM
please tell me so
---
the official BAT DRAGON of the pokemon X/Y boards
#2smashman92Posted 7/23/2013 3:07:47 PM
lol yeah. The biggest news of the century comes with the corocoro issue next month I think
---
Charizard for SSBU
#3LexifoxPosted 7/23/2013 3:07:56 PM
Despite how much horses crap, that's not the "biggest scoop".
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#4P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 7/23/2013 3:08:52 PM(edited)
Yes. The "Scoop of the Century" is in reference to X and Y
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#5GangstaLizard95Posted 7/23/2013 3:33:04 PM
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...

are you sure?
#6EnferolunosPosted 7/23/2013 4:02:37 PM
GangstaLizard95 posted...

are you sure?

Yes
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFXV, KHIII
Don't start unbelieving! Never do not feel your feelings!
#7GTomahawkPosted 7/23/2013 4:04:01 PM
XY has been cancelled for Horse Solitaire
#8gamester_12345Posted 7/23/2013 6:13:43 PM
When that silhouette thing was revealed i thought it was going to be another Game Freak crossover, you know something to break Harvest Moon out of its regular loop and possibly into a great game* that wouldn't likely be overshadowed by Rune Factory.

Think about it, if Nintendo was co-developing the game, chances are they'd have a professional translation team and quality assurance, best of all there probably wouldn't have been that Boy (regular version) or Girl (Cute version) stuff that Natsume keeps pulling which indirectly introduces more bugs.

Harvest Moon has really shrugged me despite only playing Friends of Mineral Town, just quite a few glitches, like losing the dog/toys or something, apparently later games are just as glitched, supposedly Rune Factory blows HM out the water for having the basics of farming and the generic dating thing but an actual story with monster combat. (Doubt that PSP Futuristic Harvest Moon even has a fanbase to speak of despite lasting for 2 titles...?)

Is it safe to agree that Rune Factory is basically Persona at this point in series spin-off prominence? even Fire Emblem Awakening is starting to do that to the rest of the..5 or so (?) FE titles that got there...4 or so if Europe.
---
RSN: Plucky9, Total: 2373
KoL: Plucky, currently a Avatar of Jarlsberg
#9P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 7/23/2013 6:14:36 PM
GangstaLizard95 posted...

are you sure?

Yes. We talked about this earlier, on your own topic.
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#10MelkacPosted 7/27/2013 6:25:53 PM
gamester_12345 posted...
When that silhouette thing was revealed i thought it was going to be another Game Freak crossover, you know something to break Harvest Moon out of its regular loop and possibly into a great game* that wouldn't likely be overshadowed by Rune Factory.

Harvest Moon has really shrugged me despite only playing Friends of Mineral Town, just quite a few glitches, like losing the dog/toys or something, apparently later games are just as glitched, supposedly Rune Factory blows HM out the water for having the basics of farming and the generic dating thing but an actual story with monster combat. (Doubt that PSP Futuristic Harvest Moon even has a fanbase to speak of despite lasting for 2 titles...?)

Translation: I haven't played A New Beginning.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43C2aBKMqeA