This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any news on Gen 5 to Gen 6 Pokemon transferring?

#31Xtreme Gamer(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2013 7:25:51 PM
Hold crap, this discussion got off-topic big time. All I asked was if someone knew if there was any development into the Gen V to Gen VI Pokemon transfer and things somehow jumped track into hacking. Seriously, WTF?
---
Whoever coined the phrase "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me" was obviously never beat down with a dictionary.
#32AlI_About_The_UPosted 7/25/2013 7:28:21 PM
Hold crap, this discussion got off-topic big time. All I asked was if someone knew if there was any development into the Gen V to Gen VI Pokemon transfer and things somehow jumped track into hacking. Seriously, WTF?

At least it didn't get derailed into Pokégirl land.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Fd6pTd6.jpg
#33FuneralCakePosted 7/25/2013 7:35:36 PM
Okay, how about... Let's not get mad at the hackers. Let's get mad at Game Freak for making the stat system so that people feel the need to hack. Don't misdirect your anger.
---
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
love me like it's prom night
#34adept89Posted 7/25/2013 7:46:01 PM(edited)
I'd like to bring over my old team, but oddly enough I've never really cared much for the "collection" aspect of Pokemon. I mean, going hunting for legendaries is fun, but I don't care for going after every single Pokemon, especially when I'm not going to use the vast majority of them.

(So essentially I won't be too heartbroken if the feature doesn't end up happening, but I would appreciate if it does.)
---
Heavypress.
Human beings are just so damn interesting!