This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Lets talk about the Z ledgendary. It will be basied off the Ouroboros

#1Ubergeneral3Posted 7/23/2013 6:06:54 PM
We had a leak a few days about some stuff in gen 6. Some people think its fake. I dont.

Its all because he talked about the Z legend. He says "it is a snake. I can't remember the typing but it was part poison I believe.

Anyways. I think I see what GF did here. X represents death, Y is life, Z is rebirth and to represent it they choose the ouroboros.

For those that don't know the Ouroboros is a snake eating it's own tail. So it's appearence is basically a circle.

This is really striking to me, because the circle usually represents an endless cycle. Death becomes life and life becomes death. Dust to Dust.

Also what is striking is that it looks like the number zero. Zero is a paradox. It represents nothing, Yet at the same time, it can be proven to exist. It is forever stuck between, Negative and Positive numbers, negative being death and positive being life.

To me it seems that Z will be Rayquaza on gen 6. Where is Rayquaza was the mediator of Kyogre and Groudon, Z will mediate both life and death to keep them in balance.

Now for questions I need you to answer

Help me decipher the X and Y leagendaies. I have having a harder time understanding their designs, and their relation to both life and death.

next I want to know what GF will do after X and Y. Will it be a third version? Or a sequel? If they do a sequal will Z have new forms? How will this fit in with the balance theory?

Lastly what is this trios place in the pokemon pantheon? Arceus is the God pokemon, But Girantina is usually associated with the underworld. What is the relationship between Girantina and Legend Z.

What do you think?
---
The following pokemon will be retyped to fairy. If not I will close my account.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/66775664
#2HemerukioPosted 7/23/2013 6:15:06 PM

...Bulbasaur.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6nh9mNfm11rnkfgmo1_500.jpg
Gen 5 FemAce is mai waifu.
#3SludgyPosted 7/23/2013 6:16:43 PM
Isnt X Life and Y Death?

Xerneas is the one that brings things back while Yveltal destroys stuff. Think you have it backwards.
#4paiprPosted 7/23/2013 6:18:43 PM
i want it to be ground/ghost serpent. possibly longer than raquazza but you cant tell cause its always partially underground.
---
dandelion + flabebe + fairy wind = saddest moment in pokemon.
3ds fc. jd, 0602-6823-9646 or 0146.9112.0071
#5Ubergeneral3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2013 6:19:18 PM
Yeah I'm a bit confused on X and Y but legendary Z really clicked for me.
---
The following pokemon will be retyped to fairy. If not I will close my account.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/66775664
#6JarickoPosted 7/23/2013 6:19:59 PM
Sludgy posted...
Isnt X Life and Y Destruction?

Xerneas is the one that brings things back while Yveltal destroys stuff. Think you have it backwards.

Fixed. Cant have no death in a pokemon game.
---
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!
#7Great_ReapettePosted 7/23/2013 6:20:55 PM
I think it will be based upon correct use of the apostrophe.
---
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.
#8SludgyPosted 7/23/2013 6:24:44 PM
Jaricko posted...
Sludgy posted...
Isnt X Life and Y Destruction?

Fixed. Cant have no death in a pokemon game.

Hah thanks for the fix :P

Isnt Yveltals signature move called Death Wing in Japanese though? We got Oblivion Wing I think? imo sounds more powerful somehow.
#9LazHarshawPosted 7/23/2013 6:45:26 PM
*Taking a bite from an apple* Maybe Z was the one who gave humans poke-balls and the knowledge of capturing pokemon.
#10HemerukioPosted 7/23/2013 6:47:20 PM
LazHarshaw posted...
*Taking a bite from an apple* Maybe Z was the one who gave humans poke-balls and the knowledge of capturing pokemon.

You're probably joking, but that's honestly a cool idea. It'll cause too much butthurt though, unfortunately, so it'll never happen, but still...
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6nh9mNfm11rnkfgmo1_500.jpg
Gen 5 FemAce is mai waifu.