This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, I just read the Ash theory for the first time...

#1supermoc10Posted 7/23/2013 8:17:19 PM
and I am very impressed. It is very well-thought out and the author raises a lot of valid points (heard he majored in Psychology and this was for class). It definitely explains why Ash can't manage to win a simple tournament but can fight legendaries and/or befriend them. It may not be official but I'll choose to believe it, just like the ME3 <s>Indoctrination</s> Theory.

Have you read it? What do you think of it?

P.S: Here's a link to it: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Ash%27s_Coma
---
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"
#2EnferolunosPosted 7/23/2013 8:18:49 PM
Speaking of nonsensical theories, what about that Pixar one? Crazy, eh?
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFXV, KHIII
Don't start unbelieving! Never do not feel your feelings!
#3AlI_About_The_UPosted 7/23/2013 8:19:33 PM
I think it is really dumb.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Fd6pTd6.jpg
#4AysanderPosted 7/23/2013 8:19:45 PM
I actually approve moreso of the Ho-Oh theory...

Ho-Oh is said to grant you happiness if you ever run into one in the wild; when Ash first saw Ho-Oh, it was glowing gold rather than displaying it's usual rainbow plumage. Therein, Ash's wish to have an eternal adventure was granted by Ho-Oh (As, at the time, that's like the only thing that would've made him happy).

But in reality, it really is just them wanting to keep the series "for kids" as opposed to making Ash eventually start maturing. lol.
#5BerserkLeonPosted 7/23/2013 8:21:32 PM
I like the theory where he's Red's mentally-challenged younger brother more.
#6raazychxPosted 7/23/2013 8:21:57 PM
It's a load of crap. Nicely done and a thoughtful story, but still a load of crap.

It's a video game or a kid's cartoon at best. If the animé were different, maybe, but from what I know, it's just a kid's thing.
#7LegendaryOozaruPosted 7/23/2013 8:23:34 PM
If he gets older, he'll start to take notice of all the sweet scent smelling Pokegirls in short tight skirts which will result in moments unsuitable for younger children, even japanese children.
#8MagikarpRulesPosted 7/23/2013 8:38:03 PM
BerserkLeon posted...

That's at least a more amusing alternative.
#9supermoc10(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2013 8:40:37 PM
BerserkLeon posted...

lol You got a link for that?
---
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"
#10JacK_1S_BKPosted 7/23/2013 8:49:05 PM
I've heard of it and think anyone that commits to that nonsense needs a reality check. It's completely unfounded, why waste your time believing in it?
---
BACK
Jack has done nothing but...acts all innocent and... he honestly thought he was being helpful...~~HylianWarrior