This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, I just read the Ash theory for the first time...

#21deadpool848Posted 7/24/2013 10:54:07 AM
Why cant people just understand that Ash cant win because he isnt able to beat his oponents? All of his oponents put up a good fight and the battles usually come down to the wire.

Apart from SInnoh Legue where some poster who was carried by Darkrai through every battle he had, and Ash still managed to beat the undefeated Darkrai. I still found it kidna dum that they even let that guy enter with such a pokemon, talk about unfair advantage. And then again he brings out yet another legendary after, its like wtf??!?! Is there no team screening when you enter or something, just let that guy enter a tournament with pokemon that no one else has any knowledge of.
#22supermoc10(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2013 11:04:25 AM
deadpool848 posted...
Why cant people just understand that Ash cant win because he isnt able to beat his oponents? All of his oponents put up a good fight and the battles usually come down to the wire.

Apart from SInnoh Legue where some poster who was carried by Darkrai through every battle he had, and Ash still managed to beat the undefeated Darkrai. I still found it kidna dum that they even let that guy enter with such a pokemon, talk about unfair advantage. And then again he brings out yet another legendary after, its like wtf??!?! Is there no team screening when you enter or something, just let that guy enter a tournament with pokemon that no one else has any knowledge of.

Sinnoh League was a big cop out IMO. Ash finally manages to defeat Paul (probably his strongest rival yet), only to be defeated by some Action Replay-using idiot with a team of legendaries.
---
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"
#23PkmTrainerAbramPosted 7/24/2013 11:25:08 AM(edited)
I rather have Ash lose after putting up a good fight to a legendary user then to see his actual skill get retconned for no reason, even if temporarily. If they wanted to have Ash struggle in a new region, you make the opponents stronger, you don't have him forget how to catch a pokemon half way through the first episode in which you clearly show an area in his room that shows all he's accomplished.

Yes, I'm still mad about that and no I cannot forgive that. I rather have a Tobias style cop out over literally ignoring the past 15 years of the show's progress.

Also, people actually hating Ash for not being Red is hilarious, considering his Championship title happened because his foe failed to show up and later on in the Emerald Saga he loses to Emerald who litterally got his first Pokemon a day ago. This fandom is ridiculously as blind to logic.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Plat/HG(492/492, 4 Star Gold Card/5 Star Black Trainer Card,), Street Fighter 3(Xbox online sparingly)
#24Genericgamer667Posted 7/24/2013 11:27:30 AM
supermoc10 posted...
deadpool848 posted...

Sinnoh League was a big cop out IMO. Ash finally manages to defeat Paul (probably his strongest rival yet), only to be defeated by some Action Replay-using idiot with a team of legendaries.

if you think that's bad wait till you see unova
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising